West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Tons of empty seats in their away end at Stoke. Embarrasing support

Would you pay to watch a Pulis team?

Stoke is only an hour away and it is a Saturday 3:00pm match. To not take 3000 fans for a PL club given those circumstances is embarrassing. To answer you're question, yes I would if I was a West Brom fan.

With Stoke down to 9 men...

"We tried to open it up by bringing on Rickie Lambert and Calum McManaman" - Tony Pulis

That says just about everything you need to know about the man. Couldn't be happier we didn't take him as manager. Even if he could make us challenge for top 6 or the title or champions league winners I don't think I could stomach watching Villa under his tactical philosophy.

Haha imagine if he does refuse to play? What would even happen?

Baggies could shove him in their reserves until he comes to his senses. Or worse, they could sack him for breach of contract (but keep his registration so he can't just get his way and sign for Spurs).

Haha imagine if he does refuse to play? What would even happen?

Baggies could shove him in their reserves until he comes to his senses. Or worse, they could sack him for breach of contract (but keep his registration so he can't just get his way and sign for Spurs).

Initially 2 weeks fine / ban from the club like Barry got. If he still refuses to play I guess he's in breach of contract and they can stop paying him

"Sad how i cant say exactly how the club has treated me but i can officially say i will never play Jeremy Peace."

Just tweeted by berahino

Mwahahaha

Heart bleeds for him, the little **** rat. Nobody put a gun to his head and told him to sign the contract.

Forget the sweat shop workers, pray for Berahino.

Sad thing is, he will get his way eventually. They always do. One can only hope he gets his leg snapped.

• Like 2

Â