West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

• 1 month later...

Rondon has looked poor but its hard to tell if a striker is good when playing for Pulis. At start of season a strikeforce of Lambert, Berahino and Rondon I would tip for at least 30-40 goals under a proper manager

currently they are on 7 combined :lol:

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Rondon has looked poor but its hard to tell if a striker is good when playing for Pulis. At start of season a strikeforce of Lambert, Berahino and Rondon I would tip for at least 30-40 goals under a proper manager

currently they are on 7 combined :lol:

Valid point Pulis style of football is woeful. Cant believe this shambles of a team will be representing mid;ands as top team next season. Shows how poor we have become. This is why Villa need to be strong, it has all the other midland sides e more competitive. Even if we go down teams we still enjoy beating us more than WBA as we deemed the big fish

Interesting move tonight they've signed Sandro on loan with view to permanent deal.

Probably do well there as he's a Pulis sort of player.

I always wonder what happened to him, people on here were raving about him at Spurs. In fairness he was a regular in the team that finished 4th/5th but I dunno players like him and Leroy Fer go to places like QPR and just don't amount to anything.

They did stay after relegation though which maybe gives you an indication we won't lose practically everyone when we go down.

Newcastle bid 21m for Berahino.

In the current circumstances you have to think WBA will snap their hands off. The only thing is WBA aren't that far off the bottom 3 and still have a lot of tough away games to play so they'll be playing with fire a bit given they don't really look like scoring if they don't get corners or free kicks in games.

Was out this weekend with some baggies fans, said that talksport had done a phone in about baggies ruining berahinos career, utter bollocks, the blokes a bellend, Newcastle and Stoke bidding £21m for him, they must be mad, good player, lots of English tax, give it a year and he'll be playing the same games there

Â