West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Not necessarily. Our goals could be quite evenly spread across our front 6. Pulis sides will rely on a striker doing the lion's share with Brunt chipping in. We should score more but I'm not sure we'll have a higher top scorer. I think you should be praying Gestede becomes that animal :)

not really true, only once has he had a player that got more than 10 league goals in a season in top flight. One season his top scorer had 5  :lol:

I would hope we have a player that gets at least 12 league goals

Yep that's all fair enough.  I was just responding to 'safe money' though and in a scenario where Rondon gets their goals, we're more likely to share them around.  That's all.  I would hope TCBR will be quids in.

I do think our goals will be spread around, but i also see them really struggling this season with Captain Negative managing them. Whereas i think we'll have games where we can beat sides by 3-4 and would hope someone (Ruuuuddddyyyy) will pick up the goals in the games where we score one or two.

Personally i think someone like sinclair, if played in the right position, could well be at the top of our list of goalscorers.

But other than ron-don i dont see anyone else on their team posing a threat.

If they sell Berahino, the deal will include Fazio, which would leave us clear to go for Lescott.

In which case, hands off Berahino Spurs ya bastards!

not sure Pulis likes as many defenders as he can 

The guy I have had this bet with keeps coming up to me saying 'show me the money!'. Sums up why I can't stand baggies fans.

He's apparently had this bet with at least 5 other people. So either a lot of people will be slightly better off, or he'll be an extremely cocky, unbearable man with an extra hundred quid. Very confident for a team who only have two shots on target so far this season though!

Not done too badly at times today (i **** hate giving them credit !!!), had 11 men behind ball and were poor first half but have been the better team for long periods of second half and had a go at chelsea. obviously Terrys sending off has helped them, i felt it was a tad soft but he was last man.

Mcmananamananamanaanamnamanamnamnamn played well today to be fair to him. Rondon done ok, but i do believe his touch for first boggies goal was a fluke to be fair, looked to me he was trying for goal.

They will be somewhere beween 10th and 15th i imagine (hopefully much lower). Our game next month will be very interesting, hopefully we gel a lot more before then and give them a spanking.

Edited by leighavfc

Berahino has had a transfer request rejected, the official WBA site and Twitter have published it. You'd think they'd keep quiet and keep him if that's their intention.

Id imagine its a tactic to make berahino out to be an absolute bastard, make him sulk, get spurs to bid a bit more so when he does finally go (which I suspect he will) the club can show they stood up to him and got the club a better deal

Berahino has had a transfer request rejected, the official WBA site and Twitter have published it. You'd think they'd keep quiet and keep him if that's their intention.

Why would they?

They will be resigned to him going now, they've nothing to be gained from keeping it quiet and besides it would come out through the player or agent anyway.

By making it public they show the fans they've little choice but to sell him and hope to spark a bidding war to drive the price up.

I agree with Trent.  WBA are both protecting themselves and letting the fans know what the player is up to.  They'll be resigned to losing him and the fans can now direct whatever anger they have for this situation at the player who is engineering the move rather than the club.  It's analogous to when Tim revealed Benteke's release clause.  It wasn't news to Liverpool or to anyone within the industry but it let the fans know the club's position and that if and when something does happen, it won't have been at the instigation of the selling club.

• Like 1

22m and they rejected it? He for me is worth 18m max

The stupid thing for the boggies is that the longer they drag their feet the less time they have to find a replacement

Spurs have no right to him. Albion can reject what they want and it's not only about what he's "worth". They might regret it, but they can.

Â