West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

4 hours ago, Hanky said:

Palace showed against us just how garbage they can be.

They're on some downward spiral aren't they?

Only on 32 points so still got some work to do to stay up.

That's always been the thing with Pardew, produces some good teams and results but also capable of producing teams that don't win any games for about 4 months, bit like Gregory when he was here with us.

Pulls off in the summer.

Trying to get Redknapp type signings in where he personally gets % of sell on fees for improving them.

Berahino money from Jan would have had fans wanting to spend, so Peace wouldn't sell him so he could avoid giving Pulis any money :)

8 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

No they don't but they are not being relegated and can score some goals. I would take that Pulis-boredom right about now.

I wouldnt, rather go down than see a poor mans McLeish manage us

10 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I would never want Pulis but let's be fair, McCleish is a poor man's Pulis not the other way round.

dont know its like comparing turds but McLeish has a much better trophy cabinet which is more crucial for me

18 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I would never want Pulis but let's be fair, McCleish is a poor man's Pulis not the other way round.

They both play different styles of football. One plays rugby, the other plays with three buses.

18 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Definitely. Pulis consistently keeps teams up whilst playing dire football.

McLeish doesn't.

Yes I didn't want Pullis but I'd rather be where West Brom are than where we are now. Perhaps we play more possession football but never look like scoring so we're crap and dull at the same time.

Â