West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Lucky words removed. Pulls has no idea how to set up against sides when he's not the under dog and to think I actually wanted him here, Dinosaur. Could easily see West Brom going down just don't look like scoring at all.

Edited by penguin

8 hours ago, penguin said:

Lucky words removed. Pulls has no idea how to set up against sides when he's the under dog and to think I actually wanted hmi here, Dinosaur. Could easily see West Brom going down just don't look like scoring at all.

Whilst I agree with that, they do have goal scorers in Rondon and Berahino so I think they will likely score a couple and stay up. 

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Whilst I agree with that, they do have goal scorers in Rondon and Berahino so I think they will likely score a couple and stay up. 

Rondon looks absolutely awful. Whilst his CV says he is a goalscorer, if he scores twice between now and the end of the season I will be shocked.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Rondon looks absolutely awful. Whilst his CV says he is a goalscorer, if he scores twice between now and the end of the season I will be shocked.

Living in the black country I work with a lot of Baggies fans who all say the same. I just think that him and Berahino should give them enough this season. Given the decent start they had it would take a catastrophic collapse to see them relegated this season. 

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I dont think its Rondon fault or Berahino or Lambert. Manager is just too negative get anything from them. reminds me of Benteke at end of Lambert's reign of terror

• Like 1

at the very least its taken their sheen off our relegation, the 4 baggies fans in my office all said they'd rather be relegated then suffer the dross pulis is going to serve every season

think the reality of the hole they are stuck in is slowly sinking in

with no villa or wolves derby to play they are utterly pointless

Â