West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

*awaits the press coverage they get compared to what we had after last season's cup game....*

How do you compare throwing a coin at a player to the thuggery led by animals storming the pitch 

• Like 4

IF they manage to stay in the Prem and we are playing in the Championship they will still (and always be) be in our shadow...

....and that would still be the case if we played in a Sunday Pub League....pretenders, wannabees and nobodies

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

How do you compare throwing a coin at a player to the thuggery led by animals storming the pitch 

Is this meant to be sarcastIIc? I really hope so. Nice of Albions fans to give us our snnual reminder Of what they are like.

IF they manage to stay in the Prem and we are playing in the Championship they will still (and always be) be in our shadow...

....and that would still be the case if we played in a Sunday Pub League....pretenders, wannabees and nobodies

Said many pages back on here, I've had the argument with several of them on a night out, 30 years of us being above them, in which time we've the league, the European cup, league cups, finished 2nd, lost cup finals...all of that thrown out the window because they've finished above us in the prem 3 years on the trot?

Absolutely not a **** chance

There are some that seriously believe they've overtaken us already let alone after our relegation, sat in their place last month you just look round the ground and where they are compared to us is instantly apparent

• Like 1

Nobody and I mean nobody deserves this "treatment"

Agree, I might be making it up that it was us but I'm sure I've seen a player throw their shirt in to the crowd after a shit game and the crowd has booed him and thrown it back, but coins? Disgrace, I wouldn't accept it and based on some of the videos I've seen tonight neither did a lot of their fans

It's a kid, a kid in a yellow stone island cost and one of these new hooligan scarves billy big bollocks who will no doubt get the slap and the ban that he deserves

the coin throwing is disgraceful but it all comes down to the manager instead of the players, 1 nil up against a lower league team and get outplayed again by a lesser team. Pulis is still a shocking manager

Funny how Pullis and Brunt labeled a Sandwell Town fan with words like "Barbaric" "disgusting" "Horrendous" and Criminal for throwing a coin at there own player. 

However when hundreds threw coins and ripped up seats from the North stand and threw them 50ft in the air on to Villa kids below they kept there gob shut! 

Rocket polishers! the lot of them!..

Edited by Kingman

Â