West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Said after the last 2 games vs Sheffield and City in which they got 4 good points "what do they actually do?" 

Tonight was another example of it, how do the baggies play? Genuinely not a clue, they have no pace at all so they can't counter, they don't go long, they're not a set piece team, they're too easy to create chances against to be considered a defensive team

Fat Sam has an absolute blank canvas when it comes to their identity because they don't have one, they should pray for 3 shitter teams 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, penguin said:

Alladyce:

I'm sure the tesco bags will be loving that 😂

It's embarassing. He's a dinosaur. Who'd want to play for manager who dunks on his players like that after one game? Their confidence will drop even more.

Hilarious. Let the farce continue.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He will have that Ajayi guy as his set piece target man soon like Kone he had at Sunderland and hoping he will get a few from set-pieces.

I dont think Austin even touched the ball when he came on

Austin had 3 touches according to Who Scored

😂

16 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Big Sam is the David Brent of English football. Nobody believes his own hype more. That or his media chums.

To be fair to him, he did fantastic at Bolton 

Plus he worked wonders at other clubs. 

His time has passed now though

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

To be fair to him, he did fantastic at Bolton 

Plus he worked wonders at other clubs. 

His time has passed now though

Totally. Thankfully, football has moved on. He's come for the big pay day, nothing more. West Brom are sunk either way. Madness to even get rid of Bilic.

He will bugger off to China or another foreign league after this jolly.

Big Sam only looks out for himself.

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I am working tomorrow til 7pm so i will miss our favourite spluttering squeaky yam yam on WM radio. 

I trust @Follyfootor @rjw63 can listen out, make notes and report back on how Eddie is ? 🤣

Almost as excited about listening to this as I was about the match tonight. He will be sucking on lemons as we speak in preparation I’m sure

• Haha 1

Â