January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Pretty sure some people said about Fofana (remember him?) he is doing very well at Lyon.. not saying this guy will be a success but from what i've seen of Fofana from Lyon we have missed out big time for whatever reason.

I'm not sure Fofana went into a side that was standing spread eagle over a trap door and expected to be the answer to all their problems ?

That was my point. No more no less

I have just checked him out on an early release issue of FIFA 2017,

Apparently we sell him to Real Madrid for £60M after 3 title winning seasons, he wants to move as we only won 2 champions leagues. 

He is the French Dali Stephans Sissoko  :wub: 

i hear we are signing FU KIN NO WON a striker from south korea:-p

i reckon bent will go to stoke on loan tomorrow.

oh and im just hearing that richard dunne is out for the rest of the season:-( thats the end of dunney then.

Edited by OLDVILLAIN

Cant believe people are creaming themselves over a unknown central midfielder in the French second division. We need some experience in the side, weve got enough young players from poorer foreign leagues and lower divisions.  

Would be pretty happy if we got Dragovic.... he's bloody good!!!! the Sylla fella could be a good CDM.... no one knows who he is or whatever BUT by the sounds of it (medical "Done" etc.) He will most likely be a villa player....

2h France Bleu Auvergne Auvergne France Bleu @ FBAuvergne

Yacouba Sylla will leave @ ClermontFoot and engage with the English club Aston Villa. He passed a medical this afternoon.

France Bleu Auvergne @ FBAuvergne

Sylla's replacement should be Aadil # Assana, from Swiss club Lausanne where he is on loan from AS Monaco.
Details

2 translated tweets by the guy who first said about it!

Edited by Mattyp_avfc