January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Sylla is hardly someone to get the juices flowing and seems a bit of a wasted signing. Very young and inexperienced at professional level and doesn't sound like someone who is going to slot straight in and do a job so the complete opposite to what we actually need.

Lambert's transfers policy has played a part in this record breaking shit season. I think it's fair enough to not be jumping for joy at another young player.

Hopefully he's a Benteke and not a Bennett.

Also for the low fee and I guess low wages why has it taken this long to sign him?

Sylla is hardly someone to get the juices flowing and seems a bit of a wasted signing. Very young and inexperienced at professional level and doesn't sound like someone who is going to slot straight in and do a job so the complete opposite to what we actually need.

Are you basing your info on wikipedia by any chance? (because it's wrong - about two seasons out of date)

Or, he might be a bargain. Lets wait and see

Lambert's transfers policy has played a part in this record breaking shit season. I think it's fair enough to not be jumping for joy at another young player.

Hopefully he's a Benteke and not a Bennett.

Also for the low fee and I guess low wages why has it taken this long to sign him?

Boring (way to go not taking in any previous facts yadda yadda). Can you stop repeating yourself by any chance?

• Like 1

And? Is he worse than Bannan?

I just wouldn't get too excited about Adam is all! They see him week in week out and don't seem to rate him. Could just be yet another pointless high-earner sitting around being crap

Are you basing your info on wikipedia by any chance? (because it's wrong - about two seasons out of date)

Nope, from articles about him I have been reading. What did I say that was incorrect?

He is inexperienced at he top level and is highly unlikely to be ready to go straight into a struggling side in a relegation battle.

We need someone to come straight in, improve us and make a difference. I would love to be proved wrong but it won't be this guy.

Nope, from articles about him I have been reading. What did I say that was incorrect?

He is inexperienced at he top level and is highly unlikely to be ready to go straight into a struggling side in a relegation battle.

We need someone to come straight in, improve us and make a difference. I would love to be proved wrong but it won't be this guy.

How do you know?

I've heard through a collegue in the police that they got reports of squeeling noise in a hotel in Birmingham today, when police arrived on the scene and kicked down the door the found a delirious, malnourished dale Stephens, who in a desperate escape attempt, had chewed off his own foot, and can no longer play football.

That's why we've signed yacouba sylla.

so he's a 22 year old midfielder from league 2 in France.

that is fooking random, not saying it can't be a good signing but it's another major gamble - but then again KEA didn't seem much of a gamble and he turned out (so far) to be quite poor, so who knows.

if he can tackle and head the ball he will improve us.

People shouldn't be so quick to right him off. I don't think people need reminding that our best player this season is another young inexperienced player from an inferior foreign league.

No one has written him off. 

It is a big step up and the percentages are against him but it might come off. 

I just wouldn't get too excited about Adam is all! They see him week in week out and don't seem to rate him. Could just be yet another pointless high-earner sitting around being crap

He could be. I just think it would be great to have someone in the squad who could deliver quality corners/free kicks. It would certainly help improve our ability to defend them as I imagine it's a piece of piss for our team to defend Bannan's floaty backspinny shit ones in training.