January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

think Wilson still has broken leg and Drenthe just signed for somebody think was Besiktas

Ah ok didn't realise about Wilson or Drenthe. Really clutching at straws to think of possible targets. I kinda like that, trying to second guess who we are in for. ust seen on SSN Leroy Fer not going to Everton, go on make it happen. The bouncer is exactly the sort of nicknamed player we need

Edited by thabucks

Yep. If there was a kind of signing that could make our situation worse, it's one that would cost us nearly £9million and get seriously injured in his first game

Worth noting that that didn't actually happen

Knowing our luck he would break down on sprinklers ala Jenas!

Edited by Stevo985

Yep. If there was a kind of signing that could make our situation worse, it's one that would cost us nearly £9million and get seriously injured in his first game

Worth noting that that didn't actually happen

Fair play =P All I know is he broke down rather quickly!

Isn't your contact Dale Stephens? Or do you know others?

Yup, well it isnt Dale Stephens but someone who plays with him.  Without giving too much away.

This isnt a contact of mine but someone who used to post on here and is reliable.  I don't have any contacts i'm afraid.

Collapsed due to fears about a knee injury raised in his medical. Wouldn't take the risk.

he'd pass a medical here no probs, we signed Downing when he was on crutches!

Kenweyne Jones is almost as bad as Heskey, please no!

Why the **** do we need Kenwyne Jones? Seriously? If that happens I will be calling for Lambert to go. We need a midfield. We already have one beast of a striker in Benteke. Why buy an older less good one?

he'd pass a medical here no probs, we signed Downing when he was on crutches!

A medical is to show up any long standing injuries, not to....

oh **** it, I can't be arsed. Lerner out.

Kenwyne Jones is one of the worst finishers in the league, I'm not sure what he'll give us because he no's better than Benteke in the air but Benteke scores more.

He'd be a shite signing and absolutely not what we need, we need **** midfielders and defenders FFS.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss