January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Still don't think there will be any signings unfortunately. Madness I know but that's what I think. You'd think recent results might convince the owner to lend a bit more "support" but can't see it happening.

someone better tell sylla's club, coz they've got it on their official site that he's in talks with us

Lambert wants him but the deal isn't completed as yet. It is still in the process of trying to get done rather than being complete. Hope he does sign whole club needs a lift. Just saying I wouldn't take it for granted as it might still be the case no-one arrives.

Might?

You seemed fairly sure 30 minutes ago.

His FM 13 profile is fairly generic.  Strength 16, Stamina 15, Balance 16, Acceleration 13, Pace 11, Work Rate 14, Teamwork 14, Determination 14.  Most everything else is in the 9-12 range.

I find FM's ratings to be inaccurate as to the overall quality of the player, but generally pretty good as far as his relative strengths and weaknesses.  It's good that they think Sylla is well-rounded... a generic 2nd tier d-mid in FM will have significant deficiencies in his attacking skills, and that's not the case here.  It's not so good that they assigned him Tackling 9.  Basically, it's an assessment that he's got the athleticism, but may or may not have the requisite skill potential in critical areas.  Which doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

I've heard through a collegue in the police that they got reports of squeeling noise in a hotel in Birmingham today, when police arrived on the scene and kicked down the door the found a delirious, malnourished dale Stephens, who in a desperate escape attempt, had chewed off his own foot, and can no longer play football.

That's why we've signed yacouba sylla.

Genuine LOL

Lambert wants him but the deal isn't completed as yet. It is still in the process of trying to get done rather than being complete. Hope he does sign whole club needs a lift. Just saying I wouldn't take it for granted as it might still be the case no-one arrives.

I say this sounds like someone caught out. Why wouldn't you say that straight off? Classic ITK vague melding of the known facts. <_<

A French journalist said he was coming here and had passed a medical, then Mat Kendrick states similar that Villa need to wrap a few things up and it will be announced in the next 24 hours. This isn't coming from a few fake twitter accounts this is happening.