Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

He was shouted up in the summer transfer thread but I think someone will get stung for Raphinha too, good player in there no doubt but from what I've seen only when he feels like it, including games where he's just disappeared for 20 odd minutes when playing really well

He'll be linked with a £40m+ move to a CL team for most of the summer and he's just not at that level 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I see Dallas broke his leg when he fouled Grealish yesterday and that'll be his season over. 

Leeds are already light defensively, not great news for their survival hopes 😂

I usually dont wish an injury on somebody but that was deserved, he wanted to take Grealish out in a bad way. It was also the referee fault for losing control but Dallas has to take his blame

I look forward to the Leeds inbreds blaming Grealish diving for Dallas getting injured

11 hours ago, theboyangel said:

I see Dallas broke his leg when he fouled Grealish yesterday and that'll be his season over. 

Leeds are already light defensively, not great news for their survival hopes 😂

Looking very grim for them now with Everton somehow winning against Chelski too. That was a very clumsy tackle on Grealish and he only has himself to blame for it. Looked very painful though so ouch!

The stars are aligning...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

We could relegate Burnley 

2 teams in a season, has that ever happened before? 

I don't know if we mathematically relegated them, but we de facto relegated both Fulham and Albion last season (both via Keinan Davis goal contributions, interestingly enough).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't know if we mathematically relegated them, but we de facto relegated both Fulham and Albion last season (both via Keinan Davis goal contributions, interestingly enough).

tenor.gif

Â