Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I miss our visitors 

They'll be back if they survive and are ever above us next season. Although, they've definitely lost some of that cocky arrogance they had under their 'if you want your club to do well, you need to copy everything Bielsa does' crusade. Now they're just full of themselves because they're from Yorkshire, which is boringly standard unfortunately.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Supposedly it’s 25million if they go down 

I think that makes him less gettable. Pray we don't drop 50m plus on him but at that price 19 of the 20 clubs would be stupid not to try and pick him up.

I was reading up on Jesse Marsch, and he seems a perfect fit for Leeds. By all accounts he was a dirty player (DCM), and his management style has followed suit. Should get Leeds back to their traditional values. 

23 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I think that makes him less gettable. Pray we don't drop 50m plus on him but at that price 19 of the 20 clubs would be stupid not to try and pick him up.

A bargain at £25m but definitely not worth £50m. What would you say to £37.5m?😆

11 minutes ago, useless said:

Stuart Dallas and Liam Cooper singing 'mind the gap Thomas Frank' after their promotion, could come back to haunt them on the final day, probably puts paid to any idea that Brentford will be 'on the beach' or not not motivated.

Lmao. C’mon Brentford. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, useless said:

Stuart Dallas and Liam Cooper singing 'mind the gap Thomas Frank' after their promotion, could come back to haunt them on the final day, probably puts paid to any idea that Brentford will be 'on the beach' or not not motivated.

What a beautiful bit of karma that would be. 

48 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Lmao. C’mon Brentford. 

What a total lack of class. Frigging hell, you've just got yourselves promoted, celebrate your own success instead of taking the piss out of the loser. Small time. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

They do seem to be in a dubious position. What they need is an exceptional manager who will get them out of it and win them the league with nothing more than his managerial prowess and charisma, it is simply what they deserve as a massive club, perhaps the biggest in the country and their fans are simply a delight, imparting their modest wisdom on other club's forums. I hear that Marcelo Bielsa is available, and he is supposed to be brilliant. I wonder if they could land him?

Oh, wait.......

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

What a total lack of class. Frigging hell, you've just got yourselves promoted, celebrate your own success instead of taking the piss out of the loser. Small time. 

Partly that but also Dallas came to prominence with Brentford. 
Some players choose not to celebrate when they score against a former club. Dallas on the other hand….

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Leeds are irredeemable club - their presence outside the league will be joy 

Â