Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Commentators still remarking on 'the character of the team' from last year who still attacked even though they were 6-2 down 'when other teams would be demoralised and waiting for the bus home' 

It's like a weird sort of brain washing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Any reason why Leeds haven't spent much this pre-season?

Heard their director of football saying that last summer they did all the business they needed for this year too. 

They did spend 80-100mil last summer to be fair. Bielsa is getting a lot from this group of players, I wouldn't be massively surprised if they finish ahead of us again this season.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Heard their director of football saying that last summer they did all the business they needed for this year too. 

They did spend 80-100mil last summer to be fair. Bielsa is getting a lot from this group of players, I wouldn't be massively surprised if they finish ahead of us again this season.

May be

But we've sold our player who put a shit or get off the can time scale for getting European football

Bielsa won't be there forever, they haven't got 2 or 3 seasons to stabilise and then push on, they need to keep making big steps forward, nothing to suggest that they will

Them and us will be very similar to last year 

5 hours ago, May-Z said:

Commentators still remarking on 'the character of the team' from last year who still attacked even though they were 6-2 down 'when other teams would be demoralised and waiting for the bus home' 

It's like a weird sort of brain washing.

It is. Commentators always tend to hype up the "big" teams by default but for some reason spaffing over Leeds seems to trump even that.

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Think they will have a similar season to last. 

They will bully the smaller teams and be bullied by the bigger teams. 

Probably finish around 10th - 9th

Can't believe you're going to accept mediocrity. You should demand more. 

• Like 1

Yeah again the commentators and pundits were going on about how brave they are and exciting because they just kept attacking. Despite conceding 5. 

Any other team they’d be saying how stupid it was

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah again the commentators and pundits were going on about how brave they are and exciting because they just kept attacking. Despite conceding 5. 

Yep ridiculous how much the media loves Leeds.

They got **** embarassed today but lo and behold they attacked well🙄

46 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I kind of thought that might end at the end of the first season, but looks like no. I suspect they'll have to lose half a dozen games in a row by similar scorelines before anyone in the media dares to question anything. Then once one has stuck his head above the parapet the conventional wisdom will change.

Ah, dreams.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Big Salad said:

I think it's more to do with Bielsa than Leeds itself.

Anyway, it doesn't bother me in rhe slightest. I don't get why so many villa fans get wound up about it. I spoke to a group of Spurs fans and they just don't care about it, let them be in the limelight while Bielsa is there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Big Salad said:

They got **** embarassed today but lo and behold they attacked well🙄

Neutral fans enjoys to watch them. They are entertaining.

Is it so difficult of a concept to grasp?

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

This is a site for Villa fans though so your argument falls short?

36 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I just focus on Villa and only Villa.Couldn't care less about **** being 'entertained' by Leeds pal👍

• Like 1

Â