Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Who cares?

We're above them with 2 games in hand. I care about the table not what some muppets on the telly think. They can keep stealing the headlines and taking the pressure off all season long as long as we stay above them ;) 

indeed. they're never going to get their willies wet over us anyways so clearly they can play with traffic. we're like the forgotten middle sibling really.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Who cares?

We're above them with 2 games in hand. I care about the table not what some muppets on the telly think. They can keep stealing the headlines and taking the pressure off all season long as long as we stay above them ;) 

You are 100% correct.

I am aware it is completely irrational on my part but it really just gets on my tits 🤣

The commentary for their defeat against United made me want to punt my speakers out the window so lord knows what will follow from this.

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

He made the move because there was nothing to play for. You think he would have done that had they needed the points?

I think so.

Obviously you'll all disagree but he's a bit mad with regards to things being done the right way. Jansson was sold off of that incident.

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He made the move because there was nothing to play for. You think he would have done that had they needed the points?

we'll never know, but I wouldn't rule it out. say what you will about him but he does seem to have a bit of honor to him and I can only go by what he did not hypothetical what ifs.

• Like 1

Yeah tbf it's not like voluntarily giving a goal away in front of your home fans is a trivial decision in any competitive fixture, and we could have ended up meeting again in the playoffs weeks later

Edited by Annoyman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Leeds have definitely been more entertaining than the usual dreck that gets promoted. 

They have added a lot to the league 

Completely agree but this tinted glasses people have makes them be talked about like they’re Bayern Munich. 

lineker saying that is a goal of the season contender? Won’t even win goal of the month! 

7 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Completely agree but this tinted glasses people have makes them be talked about like they’re Bayern Munich. 

lineker saying that is a goal of the season contender? Won’t even win goal of the month! 

Be beaten by Harrisons against Newcastle anyway 😉

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Anyone else not overly impressed with the dirty leeds keeper ? Quite the flapper. Reckon we should bombard them with crosses in the return game.

just said this on the other page. we really should bombard him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

just said this on the other page. we really should bombard him.

You get it all wrong. we play out from the back you always run the risk of a miss placed pass. 

As for flapping he’s stopping strikers getting their head on it. What do you expect him to do with strikers on top of him constantly. 

5 minutes ago, BigRed said:

You get it all wrong. we play out from the back you always run the risk of a miss placed pass. 

As for flapping he’s stopping strikers getting their head on it. What do you expect him to do with strikers on top of him constantly. 

My point is, he doesn't seem to collect many crosses, compared to Martinez. 

It might be a team tactic or the fact he is quite young and might....might be a bit nervous.

33 minutes ago, Xela said:

Leeds have definitely been more entertaining than the usual dreck that gets promoted. 

They have added a lot to the league 

Yup. I don’t quite understand why we’re obsessing over them. 

30 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Excuse us. We're used to watching a keeper actually catch a ball regularly, something that seems to be a rarity just lately.

Â