Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Never want to hear a Leeds fan ever talk about Grealish while this pussy plays for their club.

Honestly they must be thick as shit. How can you moan at Grealish with what some of their players have pulled over the years? Grealish has never done anything close to the level that Bamford and Ayling have done. 

18 hours ago, Rino8 said:

I don't think its intentional, have to be a special clown of a player to stand on the player and dive instead of shooting in that situation.

Bamford does love a good roll around on the ground, he tries to get away with things every game and he's pretty shit at it too, I'm not here defending him but to say that was a stamp is stretching.

Which is exactly what you have there in bamford. If you have played football at any level of the game, it's clearly an unnatural movement of the right leg if you're going to shoot. He needs to swivel and shoot with his right foot. Planting his foot that far away from his body is the worst attempt at a swivel. He's intentionally stamped on Mings and fallen over. How one can see anything other than this is beyond me.

It's a clear stamp and dive and look at the ref in an attempt to make it look worse. 

Mings isn't innocent, we've all seen the one incident against United. The pulling of bamford by the shirt is clearly a reaction to the blatant dive and the history bamford has for cheating like this (el ghazi). He shouldn't have done what he did, however.

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I dislike Bamford, but this is pretty grim stuff.  Be better than that.

If I disliked Bamford, I would tend to agree.

But, I don't. I really hate that prick. 

Congratulations. You can think you are better than me.

• Like 3

I have to admit Leeds to try and play incredibly attacking football and move the ball as quickly as they can. 

al sure they will spank teams and be spanked as has been the case this year. With the squad they have and the way they play they will finish a respectable 10-15th. 

I doubt very much they’ll do better than 10th and that’s on the assumption I believe we will finish a good 4-5 places higher than them. 

26 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

I have to admit Leeds to try and play incredibly attacking football and move the ball as quickly as they can. 

al sure they will spank teams and be spanked as has been the case this year. With the squad they have and the way they play they will finish a respectable 10-15th. 

I doubt very much they’ll do better than 10th and that’s on the assumption I believe we will finish a good 4-5 places higher than them. 

MOTD2 picked up on the glaring holes in Leeds' system. how bielsa didn't change things after the 3rd/4th/5th goal i'll never know. man u had 30 more sprints and covered more ground than their average for the season. they literally showed everyone how to stop leeds. managers can just use the stats for their team talks..."cover 5km more today than our last game and an extra day off for you lads"

you just need to match the workrate...do that, you can easily exploit the gaps they leave. i can see them dropping like a stone if their approach doesn't change...the 'genius' bielsa seems stubborn though

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They totally collapsed after fluking the league cup, think they were in comfortable mid table position even in March but won 2 of their last 12 games. Of course being McLeish they had 15 draws.

Blackpool position mid season was incredible one to get relegated from.

They had 25 points after just 17 games played and still went down:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9317216.stm

10/11 season pretty similar to this one given how tight it was in mid table.

Shocked to see a Steve Bruce team played off the park by minnows again there.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AJ said:

I think that is fair enough.

Wes has gone through a terrible time, made worse that he was showing some form and potential when it happened. Otherwise, we wouldn't have wasted money on Samatta, probably finish the season a bit more comfortably, and I believe he would have really kicked on this season. It was such a waste from a very horrible tackle.

As for Bamford, as much as I loathe him, this puts it in a bit more perspective for me. Besides his disgusting cheating, his justification for it in the Leeds doco pushes it beyond disliking him. Yet, the consequences of Ben Mee's anti personnel tackles are beyond the nature of the game, and very likely affect the player beyond their lives as footballers.

In hindsight and this moment of clarity, I would like to retract what I posted. I hate divers, and I wish the PL and referees were much more harsher on them. I also don't like players performing tackles that have the sole intent of removing a player from the game. I am probably being idealistic here, but the sport should never be about these things, yet the leniency and tolerance for these actions is quite annoying.

As much as I really detest Bamford, it is not fitting to the crimes for him to endure what Wes is going through. Instead, I hope his car gets stolen by a gang of 10 year olds, his dad likes Turkish bath houses,  his mother develops Tourette's, and his dog has an uncontrollable urge to bite him on the bell end whenever he sees him.

I think, at this time of year as we prepare for Christmas this is a sentiment we can all get behind.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Never want to hear a Leeds fan ever talk about Grealish while this pussy plays for their club.

I mean Bamford nearly kicks his own player in the heat of his theatrics. He's so bloody unlikable and dishonest.

Already have one of the worst defensive records in the league. It’ll get a lot worse. They could get carved up by a lot of teams. I think they’ll be right in the midst of a relegation battle. 
I work with a few Leeds fans and all are very smug, and OTT about them. Someone in meeting Monday after they’d just conceded 6, still was saying that they would stay easily and the premier league isn’t that hard. They all have this delusion of grandeur. Yes we all can and do have one eyed moments regarding our club, but these lot take it to the next level. 
Hope they go down and spend another 16 hrs down.

Despite the hype, I see similarities between Leeds this year and us last year.

• An inexperienced squad
  • Some excellent performances, but nothing to show for it
  • Lacking overall quality
  • Decent going forward, but easily caught out defensively

I don't think they'll flirt too much with relegation as WBA, Fulham, Arsenal and Sheffield are pretty ordinary.

• Like 2

Â