Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

50 minutes ago, BigRed said:

You get it all wrong. we play out from the back you always run the risk of a miss placed pass. 

As for flapping he’s stopping strikers getting their head on it. What do you expect him to do with strikers on top of him constantly. 

That is my point though. He doesn't seem to catch a lot of crosses but rather has to punch them out. This leads to second balls near the penalty area which can be dangerous.

As for the miss placed passes, that shouldn't happen too often even though it happened once today which really should have been a goal for WBA if they were remotely competent.

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

If every promoted team were like Leeds this league would be better for it tbh. It's looking like us, Wolves and them will be the only teams to be promoted in the last 3 seasons to still be here next season, out of 9 teams!

Norwich maybe will return 😉

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

Excuse us. We're used to watching a keeper actually catch a ball regularly, something that seems to be a rarity just lately.

He’s 19/20 hasn’t filled out. De gea had the same issues. 

19 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Hope you're all ready to enjoy some 'Leeds United: Dark horse for Europe' quality journalism this week lads 

I can’t get my head around why most can’t just say we’re a decent team. Especially for a promoted team we’re fairing far better than you did currently. 

yes you’re doing well & play well and are good team now. But the why aren’t they talking us or what about dean smith stuff just sounds bitter. 

you’re a year ahead of us. You’re doing well enjoy it 

2 minutes ago, BigRed said:

I can’t get my head around why most can’t just say we’re a decent team. Especially for a promoted team we’re fairing far better than you did currently. 

yes you’re doing well & play well and are good team now. But the why aren’t they talking us or what about dean smith stuff just sounds bitter. 

I am enjoying watching Leeds but let's remember that this is El Locos 3rd season with you.   He has built a team and a way of playing.  

Smith has inherited Bruce's team got it promoted.  Then had to buy another team to stay up then add to it to where we are now.

The media giving Leeds props is fine by me they are fun.  Miles better than what Sheffield Utd served up last year.

17 minutes ago, useless said:

Some could equally say they can't understand why Leeds fans are posting on a Villa forum when their team have just won by five goals, just enjoy it.

Also on Waccoe there's far more posts on there about Villa and Grealish, (most of it very bitter) than there is about Leeds on here.

Bingo. I don't really mind Leeds but a Leeds fan posting on a Villa forum telling Villa fans they shouldn't worry about Leeds and just enjoy their own team's form is laying on the hypocrisy so thick I think I can taste it.

Same as for almost every other club, as long as Leeds finish below us I don't give a shit where they end up. The media wankfest has run out of steam a bit now so it's less annoying but there will no doubt be some more tomorrow.

To be honest though my opinion may be skewed by the fact I know 10 times as many Olbiyun fans as Leeds fans so I was delighted with this one.

38 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Most fans do. What turns others off is the Newcastle level of delusions your fan base seems to display. 

I like Biesla and I think teams like Leeds are better for the prem but I can't stand them because of what I said above. The media hype surrounding them just adds to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisVillan said:

Their social media guy is, unsurprisingly, one of the industry's prize words removed.

It’s disgusting. The comments people have made on the replies to that tweet are equally terrible, they would have to known what reaction it would provoke. One wonders if they would have done it if were a male...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Sure no surprise that clearing in the woods Stelling having a go at the pundit as well, she is spot on as well nobody knows what would have happened without that break

Not a word I'm sure about all the dumb shit some of his co-workers come out with. Graeme Souness with casual racism virtually every other week and not a peep.

1 hour ago, kidlewis said:

Apparently some Leeds fans are telling me Jack would struggle to score a goal like Alpinas today.... 

No way he runs by that many players without taking a tumble 😂

Â