Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Some fans are just idiots. It’s not exclusive to Leeds to be honest.  Every team has them, including ours (me included).  Social media has given them a platform to enlighten us all. 

As for Leeds calling us hypocrites for not putting the ball out. Why don’t they seem to grasp what they did wrong?

You either carry or playing  or put the ball out. You don't slow the game down and gesture that you are about to put it out and then play a through ball! 

I personally wish they never gave us the goal to even the game. 

It was the right move from Bielsa tbf and I respect him for it. Has it made their fans a bit annoying? Yes sure. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, kidlewis said:

Their fans really do annoy me. Suggesting we should’ve put the ball out like they did vs us. 

different situation, mistakenly waded into twitter and had to show them the Ayling dive. Seems to have quietened them down a bit. 

Pretty sure since then Smith agrees with opposition managers that we will never put the ball out and doesn't expect them to do the same. Since the Leeds incident, we've never put the ball out for an injured player in any game I've seen

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

You can't say you didn't have good fortune v Burnley - dodgy pen and goal disallowed then followed by the first goal this evening.

We did but we've had some rotten luck too. Hitting the bar 400 times against Arsenal, disallowed goal against Palace etc. It evens out through a year and the idea any team is lucky is lazy.

We struggle when we're pressed, you sit off us and we murder you. Tonight was always going to go like this if they sit off and do nothing 

Edited by Rino8

Just now, Rino8 said:

We did but we've had some rotten luck too. Hitting the bar 400 times against Arsenal, disallowed goal against Palace etc. It evens out through a year and the idea any team is lucky is lazy.

We struggle when we're pressed, you sit off is and we murder you. Tonight was always going to go like this if they sit off and do nothing 

Except Newcastle. They are lucky.

I am personally glad the shit boring teams are occupying the relegation places this season rather than Leeds. It was a shame to lose Bournemouth and Watford but keep Newcastle and Burnley.

This is supposed to be entertainment after all

3 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

We struggle when we're pressed, you sit off us and we murder you. Tonight was always going to go like this if they sit off and do nothing 

I expected you guys to murder WBA since they were always going to sit back. This could end up in double figures.

Hitting the bar isn't bad luck, it's just missing the target.

Had some luck over the past two games, but doing well overall, made a better start than Sheffield United last season, and Wolves the season before in their first season.

I think these two wins were vital, as have some trickier fixtures coming up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Hitting the bar isn't bad luck, it's just missing the target.

Had some luck over the past two games, but doing well overall, made a better start than Sheffield United last season, and Wolves the season before in their first season.

I think these two wins were vital, as have some trickier fixtures coming up.

I mean you're right, but it sure feels like it.

1 minute ago, penguin said:

You just know the wankfest following this is going to eclipse any praise we got for dismantling the champions 7-2, which tbf was only made possible by Leeds.

clearly that was thanks to Bielsa, good that we all acknowledge this fact

Â