Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Every few weeks we go on circles here 😂

"Leeds are shit. Probably the worst club to be promoted in the last 5 years, won't finish any higher than 10th."

"Bielsa is shit. Never won anything, exotic Mick Mccarthy. They'll be **** when he leaves.'

2 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

but Ranieri didn't with Leicester?

Right place right time then lost the dressing room. He won the league with them so everybody will remember that but he was only there for a season and a half. 

24 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Right place right time then lost the dressing room. He won the league with them so everybody will remember that but he was only there for a season and a half. 

Are you trying to suggest what Bielsa has done with Leeds is better than Ranieri at Leicester 😂😂😂😂

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

Are you trying to suggest what Bielsa has done with Leeds is better than Ranieri at Leicester 😂😂😂😂

Yes because most of the credit goes to the players for winning that title and the following season they could have got relegated if he hadn't have been sacked.  I believe Leicester would still have won it if Shakespeare had been the manager. 

4 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes because most of the credit goes to the players for winning that title and the following season they could have got relegated if he hadn't have been sacked.  I believe Leicester would still have won it if Shakespeare had been the manager. 

That is some of the biggest load of rubbish i have heard. What did Vardy or Mahrez do the season before, Albrighton couldnt get a game eithet

31 minutes ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

Can't believe we got smashed by this poor Leeds side they're shit

this poor leeds side didn't smash us. players might have been the same, but this is an entirely different approach. they were bang up for it that night like a cup final. palace haven't needed to get out of 2nd gear here

• Like 1

Think this is what most of us were talking about in the summer when we were saying they had unrealistic expectations

2 soft goals from their young keeper including an unlucky deflection, 2 VAR decisions went against them including a controversial one, a moment of real quality from an opposition player

That's the premier league, you can say what you like about tge brilliance if Bielsa it doesn't matter when you get those things in a game 

And that's doing woy and Palace a disservice 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rino8 said:

Every few weeks we go on circles here 😂

"Leeds are shit. Probably the worst club to be promoted in the last 5 years, won't finish any higher than 10th."

"Bielsa is shit. Never won anything, exotic Mick Mccarthy. They'll be **** when he leaves.'

I wouldn't feel to dispondent its the same with Villa as well, we're great followed by we're shit.

Leeds lack quality up front, Banford isn't good enough and I can't see anyone else scoring for you consistently enough, Could be a long season if your luck doesn't change. Saw it last season with us, before Wesley got up to speed and then after he got injured. 

7 minutes ago, tinker said:

I wouldn't feel to dispondent its the same with Villa as well, we're great followed by we're shit.

Leeds lack quality up front, Banford isn't good enough and I can't see anyone else scoring for you consistently enough, Could be a long season if your luck doesn't change. Saw it last season with us, before Wesley got up to speed and then after he got injured. 

Regardless of anything else Bamfords form has been right up there with the best in the league can't argue with it.

Get Phillips and Rodrigo  back after international duty and we'll be fine. Today's result was a mixture of VAR antics and some ridiculous finishing on their part. If Bamfords goal was an equaliser we probably win by a few, it gets ruled out they score a worldie. 

1 minute ago, Rino8 said:

Regardless of anything else Bamfords form has been right up there with the best in the league can't argue with it.

Get Phillips and Rodrigo  back after international duty and we'll be fine. Today's result was a mixture of VAR antics and some ridiculous finishing on their part. If Bamfords goal was an equaliser we probably win by a few, it gets ruled out they score a worldie. 

Yes his form has been even more consistent than his cheating which is quite an achievement.

• Like 1

7 games in 8 games for Bumford. Can't stand the bloke, but it's hard to argue with that. He won't sustain that rate all season of course, but claiming he isn't good enough is starting to make people look very silly indeed.

• Like 1

Â