Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

17 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Because Rodgers did his homework on them.

Sigh, another dig at Smith.

Leeds were just so far off the pace they showed against us, it was incredible. Lots of defensive mistakes, giving the ball away all the time, aimless long balls. They weren't even under pressure from Leicester. They were unforced errors. Leeds looked knackered after about 15 minutes too, something you could not level at them against us.

Jack Harrison was on his haunches after chasing a ball down the left hand side. After about 15 minutes. They weren't sharp, they didn't press as well, they were second to most things, losing individual battles. None of that happened against us. 

leicester did nothing special yet they picked Leeds off at will. Using mainly 2 players, vardy and Barnes. It was one of the most dramatic negative turnarounds in level of performance from one game to the next I've ever witnessed, from Leeds.

I was sure they would come out at 100MPH in the second half, they were brighter and sharper but still not on any kind of level they played against us. And they created absolutely so little. 

The whole Leeds performance was typified by bamford. Lazy, ineffective, error-ridden. Who'd have thought we would say that about Leeds? 

Edited by Mjvilla

15 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

What the hell was Ayling thinking though? Even if the ref gives it, VAR is going to overturn it.

He’s already committed to the dive and is hoping that the contact will come, but it didn’t. 

• Like 2

On 03/11/2020 at 17:22, DCJonah said:

Bottom half team. No one will give a shit about them next season. 

I think next season will see the media cry for a push for European Football once they are established in the PL and with great expectations.

After they finish 14th that season, no one will give a shit about them then.

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I can think of one troll who will.

be a different trend next season, was Wilder last season then Bielsa. Next season it will be the tactical trend of one of the other promoted managers

• Like 1

Can see Bielsa leaving in summer. Job done and can't push them on too much more so leave with his legacy intact.

Interested to see who they'd go for as a replacement. Pochettino will be Man. United maanger by then but if he was still available you'd wonder if they'd do an approach for him.

I think saying Bielsa has won f*** all means his ideas are irrelevant is a bit pre mature.

In many sports and entertainment there's been people who were innovative or may had different ideas which may not have resulted in great success for themselves.

However other people could have adopted these same ideas and been inspired by them and had success for themselves

Bielsa is widely respected all over the world and rightfully so.

I love innovaters who doesn't fit the same mold as everyone else. Those are the people who change the world.

Edited by villalad21
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

I think saying Bielsa has won f*** all means his ideas are irrelevant is a bit pre mature.

In many sports and entertainment there's been people who were innovative or may had different ideas which may not have resulted in great success for themselves.

However other people could have adopted these same ideas and been inspired by them and had success for themselves

Bielsa is widely respected all over the world and rightfully so.

I love innovaters who doesn't fit the same mold as everyone else. Those are the people who change the world.

After 30 years its quite premature

50 minutes ago, PaulC said:

What did Ranieri win before he took over at leicester 

Ranieri had done a lot more in European football than Bielsa. Biggest club Bielsa got was Lazio which he threw his toys away. Ranieri managed Fiorentina, Napoli, Juventus, Valencia, Inter, Roma and helped create Chelsea that Mourinho took on. He brought a lot of them to top 4 finishes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Ranieri had done a lot more in European football than Bielsa. Biggest club Bielsa got was Lazio which he threw his toys away. Ranieri managed Fiorentina, Napoli, Juventus, Valencia, Inter, Roma and helped create Chelsea that Mourinho took on. He brought a lot of them to top 4 finishes

the office television GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yes so no wonder Bielsa  has won nothing. Ranieri has won little but managed some of the biggest clubs in Europe and didn't build anything at leicester, it just all fell in place for him. Bielsa has built something at Leeds and I don't agree thta he has taken them as far as he can. Leeds had been in the wilderness for many years before he came along. 

Edited by PaulC

Just now, PaulC said:

Yes so no wonder Bielsa  has won nothing. Ranieri has won little but managed some of the biggest clubs in Europe and didn't build anything at leicester, it just all fell in place for him. Bielsa has built something at Leeds and I don't agree thta he has taken them as far as he can. Leeds had been in the wilderness for many years before he came along. 

Bielsa never got offered any of these teams for a reason. Lille were chuffed when he left them

On 05/11/2020 at 13:05, VillaChris said:

Can see Bielsa leaving in summer. Job done and can't push them on too much more so leave with his legacy intact.

Interested to see who they'd go for as a replacement. Pochettino will be Man. United maanger by then but if he was still available you'd wonder if they'd do an approach for him.

Yeah i think he might go too then it gets hard for them to replace him.

I reckon they would go for howe

Â