Football Manager 2013

AndyClarke

Bought this game from Game and my code is invalid or already been used so I can't even install it. Its **** stupid, I dont want to play the game online, I have bought a disk I shouldn't need to go through this shite Steam.

Steam's support system is wank as well so **** knows how long I will have to wait for them to get back to me. Nothing pisses me off more than shit like this.

It's £21.99 here - not sure if you can just download it from there though, so you'd have to wait for delivery.

Anyone got an idea when we're likely to see a patch that deals with the match engine issues? Will fire up mine when one appears, I reckon.

Same and apparently it was supposed to be out this week

Bought this yesterday. Looks much better than FM12 so far. Managed to sell Ireland to Wolves for £5m, Given to Chelsea (£275k), Warnock to QPR (£1.7m) as I'm looking to reduce the wage bill to free up funds for other signings.

Any good cheap DM's, CAM's, or Wingers that people can recommend?

Not really, the "computer" seems to work out how to beat you're tactics after about 3 or 4 games, which I think is bullshit if this is a simulation, because in real life it doesn't take 1 entity to work out how to play against a teams tactics, each team is a separate entity and have to work out for themselves individually, not collectively after 2 or 3 games. Been playing it for years, but now I'm officially throwing in the towel!!

Waiting till Christmas untill I dive into the abyss called football manager. Can't wait though!

Won champions league with york in 2024 on the 2012 version. Think I'll try to start at the very bottom this time.

Any big noticable changes from 2012?

How much money do Villa off with? Also can you play it off the disc or download it through that shite steam again?

You don't get anything in your transfer budget with Villa, well I didn't anyway. You have to reduce the wage bill and get a few free transfers and loans. Very first thing I did was get rid of Given, Warnock, N'Zogbia and Hutton. 170k a week off the wage bill straight away.

Â