Football Manager 2013

AndyClarke

I caved and played the pre-season just to get a feel for it. Suddenly it's many hours later and I'm on the hook. Doing better then expected with Villa so far, using a simple 442.

Signed Wellington Nem, what a player. Also stocked I managed to get Andrea Poli, but he got injured for 2 months after a few games. Shipped off Given, Warnock, Ireland and Dunne to free up some transfer money.

The match engine is shit, it needs a patch asap, Dont think ive had a 0-0 yet, defending is non existent, keep scoring and conceding from crosses, getting silly the amount of times, players just walk past my defenders without them putting a tackle in

My friend is proper struggling on our network game. He is Valencia and i'm at Madrid. I'm 1st and he is 14th in the first season. I'm not sure if glitches are hitting him hard or what. I seem to be doing shit in my single player game with the same tactics, but absolutely wrecking it our network game.

Maybe he is just a shit manager

Valencia have got a good team, no excuse not to finish 3rd/4th

He got sacked last night anyway.

but yeah, that could be very true, but he seems to do very well in his single player games and he wasn't this shit on fm12 when we did a network game. I found the game alot more difficult, but i'm not getting sacked anytime soon haha.

He got sacked last night anyway.

but yeah, that could be very true, but he seems to do very well in his single player games and he wasn't this shit on fm12 when we did a network game. I found the game alot more difficult, but i'm not getting sacked anytime soon haha.

He's probably just getting the tactics wrong..

Finished 2nd in the league first season. Wigan also qualified for CL. I'm guessing the formations are a bit unbalanced. I.e. the AMC's and AM R/L doesn't track back and the MC's seems defensively useless, so Man City using a narrow 4231 basically have no cover for their back four, and the other top teams usually playing without DMC's are very vulnerable, especially on the counter. Managed to score 4 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Wingers seems a bit too effective aswell. Still surprised to have done so well. Bought a transfer listed Oscar Cardozo in the January window and he made the team close to unbeatable.

Â