Football Manager 2013

AndyClarke

if you're in the BSP mate then look at loaning players from league 1&2 , their wage is low and also they are brilliant in the BSP. then when you get promoted look at loaning players from the league above.

works for me :)

also ship out a load of shit so then you can keep your wake budgit down.

you say it as if it is simple but it doesn't always work so easily

what sort of tactics do you play? I am guessing that the Iphone version must be a hell of a lot easier than the PC version

you say it as if it is simple but it doesn't always work so easily

what sort of tactics do you play? I am guessing that the Iphone version must be a hell of a lot easier than the PC version

i had 2012 on iphone and PC mate and to be fair theres not much difference. the formation i use is 4-4-2.

what i do is as soon as i take over a BSP team i clear the squad out and do a player search. I search players that are lised for loans and players whos contracts have expired. . no point in looking for players from the prem because you wont be able to mee their demands.

But when you're loning and buying expired players look at their ratings..... eg : tackling, shooting, handling (GK obviously) for your first season in the BSP try and sign players with ratings of 10. Then when promoted look for ratings between 11-13.

hope this helps mate

Started as Brentford. Team is wildly inconsistent and I'm struggling to score goals. Played 8 in the league, won 4, lost 4. Scored 8, conceded 9. Harry Forrester is decent though.

Unbeaten in 21 in the league. Can't stop drawing at the moment though, battering all the teams I'm playing. If I don't get automatic promotion I'll be bitterly disappointed!

I bought it and started a game with Stockport County. Had a dreadful pre-season losing 1-0 a few times to unheard of opposition. Kept tweaking the tactics though and started the season with a 1-0 win. Am 5 games in now and have won all of them, scoring 9 and conceding 2.

I'm having problems getting my head around training though. Seems like my players are generally unhappy with the level of training. I've not touched it too much. Any tips?

I only started it up tonight and I was half way through my 7th game and top of the league, just re-loaded it and I have only played 2 games, gotta trawl through these next 5 games now, if I'm not in the same position after these matches I'm gunna be majorly pissed off

Â