Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

He is just a drinks carrier. Awful pointless signing who will disappear without a trace once his contract runs out. Can't believe we signed him, he didnt even make an impact at chesterfield.

He is just a drinks carrier. Awful pointless signing who will disappear without a trace once his contract runs out. Can't believe we signed him, he didnt even make an impact at chesterfield.

Errrr Meerrrrrr Gerrrrrrd....... Really such a pointless Post....... Lambert must have seen something in him to think "hmmmmm I think he would be of use to us". How about we all just chill, he wasn't bought for now, he was bought for us to develop, he looked pretty sharp when he came on against Wigan, played a direct game and did more in the game than most the other shower of S.hit did!!

Errrr Meerrrrrr Gerrrrrrd....... Really such a pointless Post....... Lambert must have seen something in him to think "hmmmmm I think he would be of use to us". How about we all just chill, he wasn't bought for now, he was bought for us to develop, he looked pretty sharp when he came on against Wigan, played a direct game and did more in the game than most the other shower of S.hit did!!

sorry, he was a shit signing by a shit manager. nothing will come of bowerey

sorry, he was a shit signing by a shit manager. nothing will come of bowerey

You're a very Dour Daisy tonight mate? 0.o Lambert by no means a "shit manager" and how can you say Bowery is a "shit signing" after him playing 48mins of football for us?? Behave!

You're a very Dour Daisy tonight mate? 0.o Lambert by no means a "shit manager" and how can you say Bowery is a "shit signing" after him playing 48mins of football for us?? Behave!

never liked or rated Lambert and i 100% believe bowerey will achieve nothing here. a shocking piece of business in my eyes like most of Lamberts signings. apart from lowton who can't really defend and benteke i think they have all been appalling. i would love to be proved wrong but i see nothing at all in his signings

Edited by KHV

never liked or rated Lambert and i 100% believe bowerey will achieve nothing here. a shocking piece of business in my eyes like most of Lamberts signings. apart from lowton who can't really defend and benteke i think they have all been appalling. i would love to be proved wrong but i see nothing at all in his signings

Fair play it's your opinion Lowton, Benteke and Westwood have been the outstanding buys by Lambert, KEA had a good start but has tailed off a little but still offers more than Delph in my opinion, Bennett we can't say much as he's been injured a fair whack.

Bowery is a player that is kind of the buy that we maybe will see in cups more than the League, I have to admit I never watched him at C'field but when he came on against Wigan he showed a lot of good touches.

He showed he was quick with the ball at his feet and he wasn't afraid to have a go for goal from outside the box....

Now I'm not saying he's the next Messi but I think he could be a good player for us or at the least a squad player, he didn't cost us that much so I don't think there's any gamble there! let's see how he plays in the upcoming cup games where he's going to get a bigger run out than he has in the league games!!

Also give the kid a chance.... he's played 48mins of Prem football as a substitute, that's hardly a marker for how good or how bad he's gonna be!

Edited by Mattyp_avfc

Fair play it's your opinion Lowton, Benteke and Westwood have been the outstanding buys by Lambert, KEA had a good start but has tailed off a little but still offers more than Delph in my opinion, Bennett we can't say much as he's been injured a fair whack.

Bowery is a player that is kind of the buy that we maybe will see in cups more than the League, I have to admit I never watched him at C'field but when he came on against Wigan he showed a lot of good touches.

He showed he was quick with the ball at his feet and he wasn't afraid to have a go for goal from outside the box....

Now I'm not saying he's the next Messi but I think he could be a good player for us or at the least a squad player, he didn't cost us that much so I don't think there's any gamble there! let's see how he plays in the upcoming cup games where he's going to get a bigger run out than he has in the league games!!

Also give the kid a chance.... he's played 48mins of Prem football as a substitute, that's hardly a marker for how good or how bad he's gonna be!

Given the horrific state of our squad i really don't think this is the sort of player we can have around the first team. i believe he is just too short of quality for this league. you never know i may be wrong but he is a similar age to benteke and there is just no comparison. they are miles apart especially when benteke is on his A game. i just don't see that level of potential in bowerey

Â