Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I never thought he was moving anyway. Good option from the bench, albeit an expensive one. Hope he's not out for too long.

He doesn't bring anything different, he has one good game in every ten he plays, enough is enough of these players sitting on a nice wedge not giving their all.

Are his wages really that high? I would imagine not since he only came from Wigan, who aren't exactly owned by some arab sheikhs...

He wasn't but I believe a few clubs were after him and at the time we signed him we were throwing big wages at players I'd expect him to be 50k+ easy mate.

Well he's very direct and he does have a bit of quality (just no brain). Very frustrating player but, as I say, a good option from the bench IMO. For example, that vital 3 points against Stoke, Lowton's screamer doesn't happen if N'Zogbia doesn't come on, beat a man and get a decent shot in to force the corner.

I never thought he was moving anyway. Good option from the bench, albeit an expensive one. Hope he's not out for too long.

He doesn't bring anything different, he has one good game in every ten he plays, enough is enough of these players sitting on a nice wedge not giving their all.

Are his wages really that high? I would imagine not since he only came from Wigan, who aren't exactly owned by some arab sheikhs...

He wasn't but I believe a few clubs were after him and at the time we signed him we were throwing big wages at players I'd expect him to be 50k+ easy mate.

Well he's very direct and he does have a bit of quality (just no brain). Very frustrating player but, as I say, a good option from the bench IMO. For example, that vital 3 points against Stoke, Lowton's screamer doesn't happen if N'Zogbia doesn't come on, beat a man and get a decent shot in to force the corner.

Biggest goal of season, free kick v West Ham.

A none specific injury, to be out for a unknown period.

Smells fishy to me. Dunne!?!

Na don't see it. What would be the point whilst the the transfer window is open (or about to be)? We could get a couple of mill for him now. Dunne was different in that he was old, fat an on a huge contract... He would've been a lot harder to get rid of

A none specific injury, to be out for a unknown period.

Smells fishy to me. Dunne!?!

Na don't see it. What would be the point whilst the the transfer window is open (or about to be)? We could get a couple of mill for him now. Dunne was different in that he was old, fat an on a huge contract... He would've been a lot harder to get rid of

Maybe Martinez will kindly take him off our hands & take him to Goodison.

Looks like he'll still be here then, which is dissappointing, with his 60k a week wages I'd imagine selling him on could be crucial to signing another player in that CAM role that was kind of given to him last season. Hopefully just offing Ireland will be enough.

I very much doubt he is on 60k. 

Would be surprised if it was as much as 40. 

I thought it was quite widely accepted that Given and NZogbia were both on 60k a week.

A quick search shows that a lot of newspapers put him on between 50-65k when he signed.

Mirror - 50k (but with Nzo holding on for more at their time of writing)

Telegraph - 60k

Daily Express - 65k

Guardian - 65k

I know newspapers normally inflate the prices a bit, but I'm sure it was widely regarded he was on 60k

The press seem very keen to play up to the mysterious nature of his injury. So, what can you do to yourself in Vegas that's likely to have put you out of the game for three months?

I'm going to go with him having caught his knackers in the workings of a roulette wheel.

• Like 2

The press seem very keen to play up to the mysterious nature of his injury. So, what can you do to yourself in Vegas that's likely to have put you out of the game for three months?

I'm going to go with him having caught his knackers in the workings of a roulette wheel.

I'm putting it down to a night on the craps, I reckon he has put his back out :)

Out for 3 months due to the craps. Nasty.

• Like 1

In all seriousness I reckon he's slipped over carrying drinks by the pool and twisted his knee.

Oh well, if we can't sell the tool, an injury will hopefully mean we can claim of the insurance for a while. If he is on 60k per week and out for 3 months, thats some 750k saved (or half a Luna)!

And if he was being a prick when he got injured, we could probably fine him a couple of weeks wages too.

was hoping we could move him on this summer

while he is capable of a moment of magic, that is rarer than Bennett not trying to cut inside and falling over each game

he is on big money, anything over 4 million we should snap their hands off

I would have thought a team like hull would go for him, I think he would probably get more consistent at a team like that as well

sad to see he is injured as we have less chance of moving him on

Ireland is the next we should be pushing towards the exit

Â