Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

If were chocking zog in at left back let's completely mind **** the opposition and stick herd in goal, Bennett up front and bring sasa curcic back to play right back.

Jim is not a supporter of zog for left back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why not try him in Lichaj's spot? Give him one final chance and yet him know that.

Really?

Can't see that working, remember how open we were yesterday, especially down the left hand side when Bennett came on.Pretty much every chelsea attack came from huge gaps down the left hand side. I can't see Z'nog running and chasing to get back and do his defensive duties.

But who knows, I guess Lambert could try him out there and if it doesn't work just sub him..

Really?

Can't see that working, remember how open we were yesterday, especially down the left hand side when Bennett came on.Pretty much every chelsea attack came from huge gaps down the left hand side. I can't see Z'nog running and chasing to get back and do his defensive duties.

But who knows, I guess Lambert could try him out there and if it doesn't work just sub him..

I think it might work but I can understand the concern. N'Zogbia just needs to know when to attack. The problem with the fullbacks are when they attack, they rarely do much. N'Zogbia could probably do better attack wise.

Not good enough and dave Whelan capitalised on our utter desperation at the time. Must be laughing his cock off still at taking us for 10m for this clown

Dave Whelan probably was laughing his cock off too. Who would have thought that the manager who was snubbed at the 11th hour by N'Zogbia the previous season would go in for him again? What a numpty.

Â