Rino8

Reina has been poor for last 18 months or so and hasnt really been at the top of his game since Rafa left. He has been quoted as wanting to go to Atletico and I can see him going at end of season if they cash in on Falcao and COurtois returning to Chelsea

£16m for sturridge ahrdly puts to bed the criticisms that they piss money up the wall does it!

liverpool fans have pissed me off twice this weekend, 1st was friday night when some lifelong hardcore liverpool fan started a fight with a lifelong hardcore manu fan at a wedding i was at on friday after he started chanting justice for the 96 at him, both of them are from kidderminster, the liverpool fan even chanted in a scouse accent FFS

2nd is my twitter feed, radio phone ins and other message boards im on filled with comments on how suarez cant buy a penalty and never dives...

£16m for sturridge ahrdly puts to bed the criticisms that they piss money up the wall does it

true but they could bid 16 for Sturridge and only bid 3 for Dempsey. Rodgers should have probably walked if he isnt running the tranfer policy

1st was friday night when some lifelong hardcore liverpool fan started a fight with a lifelong hardcore manu fan at a wedding i was at on friday after he started chanting justice for the 96 at him, both of them are from kidderminster, the liverpool fan even chanted in a scouse accent FFS

tumblr_maftiaq1ZG1r4z37eo2_500.jpg

Apparently this is the worst start Liverpool have had to a season since 1911

Hahahahaha

4 games in, 2 of which have been Man City and Arsenal.. let's not get carried away here. The only surprise result really was 3-0 to West Brom, who were extremely good that day.

Captains Steven Gerrard and Nemanja Vidic will release 96 balloons shortly before kick-off in memory of those who died in the 1989 tragedy.

There will also be several crowd mosaics:

• "The Truth" will be displayed on the Kop

• "Justice" on the Lower Centenary Stand

• "96" on the Anfield Road end

What will be 'enough' commemoration do you think? :?

What will be 'enough' commemoration do you think?

I'm normally all for slagging LFC but in fairness this is their first home game since they got their justice. It's also quite timely as it is a more significant gesture given the opposition on the day and I think it's an ideal opportunity to remind those (many) who have forgotten that not everyone within football is a word removed. Hell there is even rumoured to be a handshake between you know who and ju know who so it'll be quite the significant day all round.

It seems Raheem Sterling is going to give our Gabby a run for his money. He is still only 17 and he has a third kid with a third different mother on the way. The first two were born only ten days apart from each other when he was just 15 years old!

Just as I hope the people who sing those songs can move on, more than anything I hope Liverpool fans can move on. They will now get the justice, now the truth is out in the open.

To be fair to Liverpool fans, they stopped singing "Munich 58" and "whose that dying on the runway" etc very soon after Hillsborough. I'm sure people could find a few examples of it happening but by and large the majority of Liverpool fans cut that behaviour out over two decades ago. Man Utd fans on the other hand haven't and even Old Red nose has now asked them to stop

Â