Rino8

The idea of Michael Owen signing for them again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If he scores a goal they will all be kissing his ass again... We all remember how they thought about him when he went to Manure

How the mighty have fallen

You only need to take one look at that club to cheer yourself up no matter how bad Villa are doing

He's also saying the sooner they get rid of Rodgers the better.

Facepalm. They just don't get it. Even Barcelona went through hard times when the revolution into their current guise happened. Until Liverpool fans accept the hardship that is required in order to bring them into the 21st century, they'll be stuck in the past. Which is probably where they feel most comfortable.

"I'm not fickle. I've held this ill-thought out opinion for ages".

Tell him we're not accusing him of being fickle. We're accusing him of being short-sighted and stupid :D

Yeah. He claims he isn't being fickle because he didn't want him in the first place. But still, it's madness.

He basically views Rodgers as not a big enough name to manage Liverpool.

He wasn’t the guy on five live claiming it was time to bring Kenny back? They need to get a grip...

He's also saying the sooner they get rid of Rodgers the better.

Facepalm. They just don't get it. Even Barcelona went through hard times when the revolution into their current guise happened. Until Liverpool fans accept the hardship that is required in order to bring them into the 21st century, they'll be stuck in the past. Which is probably where they feel most comfortable.

How come it's only the nut job fans' comments that get magnified? I for one don't agree with any of the quotes that have been written above yet they're the one's the rival fans will see as bible. They don't represent ALL fans views.

How come it's only the nut job fans' comments that get magnified? I for one don't agree with any of the quotes that have been written above yet they're the one's the rival fans will see as bible. They don't represent ALL fans views.

Sorry, I thought it was self-evident that I meant those who subscribe to the line of thinking that he should go. I have friends who are 'pool fans and they are fine with Rodgers. There is though; I think it's fair to say; a fair proportion of Liverpool fans who think there should be no drop-off in their league position (from around the 6th position mark) even while a relatively sizeable project is happening.

I find it hilarious that people are laughing and writing them off after three games. Three games into a new managers league career with a new club. What hope do managers have in this day and age? Andre Villas Boas, there's another who was booed at the weekend. If Villa lost on Sunday you can be sure that the idiot fans (that every club has) would have been seriously calling for his head. Lambert and Rodgers deserve more. They definitely deserve more than what some tw@t fans at each club are throwing at them. Bloody know-alls.

Yeah. He claims he isn't being fickle because he didn't want him in the first place. But still, it's madness.

He basically views Rodgers as not a big enough name to manage Liverpool.

He wasn’t the guy on five live claiming it was time to bring Kenny back? They need to get a grip...

No. To his credit he realises that King Kenny was average at best (as does the rest of the non liverpool supporting football world)

Â