Rino8

Checking their forums

They still think they will finish 6 to 8th

Laughable i think they will finish anywhere from 10th downwards

They will finish around that, Rodgers is no fool he'll sort them out and the players will get used to his system.

They are screwed with Suarez gets injured, regardless of him never doing much goal wise.

I can honestly see Rodgers being hounded out of the club.

I also see FSG selling up inside 3 years when they actually realise what they've bought into. I'd bet they're already open to offers.

Checking their forums

I'm going for bottom half. Seriously, I don't think their squad has the depth or the fight to get any higher.

Gerrard is going to sulk more through the season when he realises his chances of winning the league are gone - he is never going to have the chance to join a top team again. Carragher is finished - he has been slowing down for years now. Yet in it's professional twilight, the Gerrard/Carragher behemoth will still maintain enough power to upset change. A good managerial decision would have been to flog these pair for whatever they could get, as soon as they came in, but to do so would bring on the obligatory death threats from the 'fans'.

There are better clubs playing better football than Liverpool. It used to be Manure and Chelsea, but that list now includes Spuds, Arsenal, Citeh, Newcastle and possibly Everton. There is a rot at Liverpool that looks like the clearly visible rot Newcastle had prior to relegation.

So this season, I expect Liverpool to finish below at least two of Villa, Stoke, West Brom, West Ham, Sunderland, Fulham and Swansea. Also below Newcastle, Everton and the other obvious five.

It'll be just like us to go out and beat Utd at our next home game (another team on the decline but that's a debate for another day).

I'm quite keen to hear why you think Manure are a 'team on the decline'. I just don't see it myself. Citeh and their billions are an unstoppable raging bull, but I reckon the acquisitions of Kagawa and van Persie will only strengthen them.

As a footnote can I just say that I absolutely detest football and it's quite literally ruining my weekends now. :)

Welcome to football. Liverpool have been up at the top of the league for so long most of the fans clearly believe they have a 'right' to be there. Having been a Villa fan all my life (all my family are Villa), we have seen incredible highs and terrible lows. It's all part of the ride. If you have to spend a few years in the doldrums, you will appreciate it more when you achieve success again...

Checking their forums

I'm going for bottom half. Seriously, I don't think their squad has the depth or the fight to get any higher.

Gerrard is going to sulk more through the season when he realises his chances of winning the league are gone - he is never going to have the chance to join a top team again. Carragher is finished - he has been slowing down for years now. Yet in it's professional twilight, the Gerrard/Carragher behemoth will still maintain enough power to upset change. A good managerial decision would have been to flog these pair for whatever they could get, as soon as they came in, but to do so would bring on the obligatory death threats from the 'fans'.

There are better clubs playing better football than Liverpool. It used to be Manure and Chelsea, but that list now includes Spuds, Arsenal, Citeh, Newcastle and possibly Everton. There is a rot at Liverpool that looks like the clearly visible rot Newcastle had prior to relegation.

So this season, I expect Liverpool to finish below at least two of Villa, Stoke, West Brom, West Ham, Sunderland, Fulham and Swansea. Also below Newcastle, Everton and the other obvious five.

Personally, I still think they'll finish quite comfortably in the top 10. It's still early days.

Â