Rino8

How long before Jonjo Shelvey realises he's too good for Liverpool's second string side?

The odd cameo in the league team and starting for the Europa League qualifying rounds.. he'd walk into the first team of Stoke, West Brom, Everton, Fulham.. Probably should be starting more for Liverpool but with hero Gerrard still around he's just not going to get the games.

It seems Raheem Sterling is going to give our Gabby a run for his money. He is still only 17 and he has a third kid with a third different mother on the way. The first two were born only ten days apart from each other when he was just 15 years old!

Is this true Rev? I only heard the same yesterday.

Being Liverpool, tonight on channel 5. The soap opera has made it to TV. :cry:

Captains Steven Gerrard and Nemanja Vidic will release 96 balloons shortly before kick-off
That's ridiculous. Nena's original version is definitive.
:clap: :notworthy:

Lets hope none go anywhere near reina's penalty area

We all know what happened last time

It seems Raheem Sterling is going to give our Gabby a run for his money. He is still only 17 and he has a third kid with a third different mother on the way. The first two were born only ten days apart from each other when he was just 15 years old!

Is this true Rev? I only heard the same yesterday.

It was on Football Weekly and they are pretty good at not reporting things which arent fact. I Googled it too and found a few stories saying similar things about him.

I'd imagine lots of footballers have illegitimate children though, Agbonlahor has got enough kids to fill the Holte End with (whenever he gets linked with a move away from the Villa the joke is it's because there are no girls left in Birmingham for him to get pregnant) it's just unusual to see somebody so young have so many kids. He should wear a condom or at least learn to shoot his muck all over her tits...

Â