Rino8

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Got absolutely no interest in Klopp leaving Liverpool, good on him and good for us. But listening to Noel Gallagher on Talksport Talking about his precious Man City and then being asked about Klop leaving, I almost started to jump on Liverpools side (an I hate the blameless scousers). What a biased word removed Noel gallagher is, doesn't even believe the charges on City and thinks the PL just don't like the one team wining every season and they are being elitest, wanting Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea back up the top. WTF!

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Yes he's hard to like. 

I'd like him plenty if a Loonie-Tunes 16 ton anvil fell on his head and killed the word removed.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

For sure, same as Arsenal post Wenger. They’ll bounce from manager to manager until they’re “back where they should be”.

They won’t just sigh and accept it was nice whilst it lasted, mid-table isn’t too bad anyway.

Arsenal gave Arteta a free season. 

8 hours ago, Genie said:

Nobody is getting a free hit at Liverpool for 2 years.

If klopp walks away with a treble this year and they cash is on salah then someone like alonso should

They can't have the expectation that he walks in and immediately does the same, it would be madness 

And I don't mean free hit as in do whatever they want and finished 9th, that shouldn't happen with this squad of players, you see it with utd, Chelsea and arsenal and that was because the players downed tools and playing at 50% of their ability, that's actually why I think they need a younger long term manager, alonso to me would say they've got another 8-10 year guy of their hands rather than a guy who comes in for 1 year or 2 years and **** it all up

Edited by villa4europe

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They can't have the expectation that he walks in and immediately does the same, it would be madness 

Well you’ve got 2 extremes here. Of course nobody is expecting back to back trebles, it wouldn’t be expected of Klopp if he stayed either.

Likewise they wouldn’t expect a significant drop in levels just because Klopp left. Look at United and Arsenal. Quite the opposite actually, if there’s a squad that has just performed incredibly well the club or the fans won’t accept a drop off just because the manager is changed.

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Arsenal gave Arteta a free season. 

He did win the FA Cup in his first season though. 5th in the first full season after mostly being in 4th, then a title challenge in the 2nd full season. 

Thats comparable with anything including the latter Wenger years. No drop off of note.

Edited by Genie

Looks like away to us is Klopp's last away game and their last home game is against Wolves . I just read that a ticket right behind the dug out for his final home game is on sale for 25k!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Genie said:

He did win the FA Cup in his first season though. 5th in the first full season after mostly being in 4th, then a title challenge in the 2nd full season. 

Thats comparable with anything including the latter Wenger years. No drop off of note.

He had about 80% of the season when he was appointed and until about the last 6 games it looked like they might finish below us.

17 minutes ago, Hev said:

Looks like away to us is Klopp's last away game and their last home game is against Wolves . I just read that a ticket right behind the dug out for his final home game is on sale for 25k!!

If wolves beat them in his final day it'll be the most I've laughed since we ruined Stevie Me's birthday.

22 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If wolves beat them in his final day it'll be the most I've laughed since we ruined Stevie Me's birthday.

Kieran Richardson is dusting off the boots to ruin another farewell

27 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

They ain't losing that, I'd put my mortgage on it, unless they have already won the league, but even then, they'll probably wanna win it for the fans and Klopp.

As for next season without Klopp, there's no detailed conversation about it. they'll defo finish outside the top 4 even more so if they don't get that 'big name' in, guaranteed!

Alonso ain't doing shit with emm for a start, be like Gerrard from Rangers to us. Actually. get him him, I'll enjoy the downfall.

33 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

They ain't losing that, I'd put my mortgage on it, unless they have already won the league, but even then, they'll probably wanna win it for the fans and Klopp.

As for next season without Klopp, there's no detailed conversation about it. they'll defo finish outside the top 4 even more so if they don't get that 'big name' in, guaranteed!

Alonso ain't doing shit with emm for a start, be like Gerrard from Rangers to us. Actually. get him him, I'll enjoy the downfall.

Alonso is a superior manager and football brain than Gerrard ever had. Liverpool job at moment isnt suited to his players but he is way better than the clearing in the woods we had

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Alonso is a superior manager and football brain than Gerrard ever had. Liverpool job at moment isnt suited to his players but he is way better than the clearing in the woods we had

I agree, but no where near Premier League quality.

Bring him in.

Is 4 trophies in 8 years enough to justify a 4 month period of collective morning? Kinda wish Klopp had kept it to himself until May for the sanity of everyone besides Liverpool fans and the sycophantic media... 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

ive seen some scousers say when they go away thoses clubs should present an award to him for what he has done for football

The tourist board of dubai should do to thank him for half the PL taking a week there in January 

51 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Is 4 trophies in 8 years enough to justify a 4 month period of collective morning? Kinda wish Klopp had kept it to himself until May for the sanity of everyone besides Liverpool fans and the sycophantic media... 

Three chamions league finals. Broken the 100 point mark in the Premier League. Came close to winning the league several times but Man city too good. Far more to it than what he has won there

Klopp has been brilliant for them. You can praise the man as a manager i think . And i really think his willingness to give kids games is great as well. 4 academy graduates starting today.

But also it doesnt change the fact he is a clearing in the woods. He is Ferguson levels of psychological bullying. Just a shame that he had to come up against a cheating oil nation with the best manager and most of the best players in the world. Or is it a shame?..😉

• Like 1

I won't miss Klopp, spends most the game yelling at the 4th official in Premier league games. When he 1st came over he was a breath of fresh air. But the victim syndrome that is the embodiment of all things Liverpool, got into his bloodstream and he became this moaning dislikable tw@t

Never liked Liverpool anyway, long history with fans throughout the years, always go for personal insults because they are scum, so loving the fact their fans are in meltdown. I am quite surprised they aren't wearing black armbands for the rest of the season.

Â