Rino8

Scum Fans, Hate them. In my 46 year life i have NEVER met a normal Liverpool fan, all have been complete melts.  I have worked with many different fans over the years and they are the worst, they all  had a small heath distain for Villa (small club *** fans etc) Always the victims... 

Got bulled by 3 of them at school and beaten up for wearing a Villa Shirt in a PE session, so that is probably where my hate came from! 

Sick of Scum Sports and the constant Liverpool love in. 

I hope Klopp chokes on his dentures 😄

• Like 2

12 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Yes they are big spenders but the are also big sellers. They maintain an excellent net spend every year.

They're the best club at selling their unwanted shite to bottom end PL clubs

The pauper stuff is a load of bollocks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

This!

They get top dollar for their unwanted players, meanwhile we cant give ours away!! 

4 minutes ago, calcifer said:

This!

They get top dollar for their unwanted players, meanwhile we cant give ours away!! 

Because we pay ours too much, there is no where they can go who would match those wages. It's not just us though, it's a problem for all the premier league clubs in a similar position to us. Even clubs all the way up to Arsenal take a bit hit trying to sell 'dead wood'. 

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Because we pay ours too much, there is no where they can go who would match those wages. It's not just us though, it's a problem for all the premier league clubs in a similar position to us. Even clubs all the way up to Arsenal take a bit hit trying to sell 'dead wood'. 

Disagree

I think it's as simple as you sell an unwanted player to a team 10 to 15 spots below you in the league

We can afford chamberlain at £35m and £150k a week should we want to, what can a team 10th in the championship afford to pay for trezeguet? Its not the same 

Edit - and that comes from seeing minamino linked to Leeds, he's on £72k a week apparently 

Edited by villa4europe

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Disagree

I think it's as simple as you sell an unwanted player to a team 10 to 15 spots below you in the league

We can afford chamberlain at £35m and £150k a week should we want to, what can a team 10th in the championship afford to pay for trezeguet? Its not the same 

Edit - and that comes from seeing minamino linked to Leeds, he's on £72k a week apparently 

That's exactly my point 🤔

48 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Translation; they're a well run club doing their transfer business successfully.

9 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Translation; they're a well run club doing their transfer business successfully.

Definitely a well ran club

But there is something weird about how they flogged the likes of Solanke and Brewster for so much

Maybe they just care more than the other clubs, Man City sell a youngster in Europe every summer, utd give them new contracts then forget they exist, Chelsea send them out of never ending loans

Like I said they're the best at selling player no doubt about it IMO Diaz for £40m or whatever it was would suggest they're pretty good at buying them too

Interesting what they do with firmino in the summer, what the nett result is of replacing him 

Edited by villa4europe

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

apparently the fans are already complaining that we get an alleged bonus from the Grealish transfer if City win the title :D 

Been seeing these rumours floating about. If there is any truth in it, then again, thats some top negotiating from our end. £15m on top of the £100m if he wins the league? Dont see how we’d have got that in there with City holding all the power once they triggered the release clause though. Who knows, guess more will come to light after we get slapped 5-0

5 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Been seeing these rumours floating about. If there is any truth in it, then again, thats some top negotiating from our end. £15m on top of the £100m if he wins the league? Dont see how we’d have got that in there with City holding all the power once they triggered the release clause though. Who knows, guess more will come to light after we get slapped 5-0

Yeah, it's obviously bullshit. 

44 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They'll try it again this summer, Joe Gomez £25m, a quick Google says they're trying to offload Ox for £35m, neco Williams £10m

Just got to hope we're nowhere **** near them

£10m for that Williams - feck me Nathan Baker must be worth £45m.

I fear we will end up with one of em.(at least)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, calcifer said:

Scum Fans, Hate them. In my 46 year life i have NEVER met a normal Liverpool fan, all have been complete melts.  I have worked with many different fans over the years and they are the worst, they all  had a small heath distain for Villa (small club *** fans etc) Always the victims... 

Got bulled by 3 of them at school and beaten up for wearing a Villa Shirt in a PE session, so that is probably where my hate came from! 

Yep - so much bad has come out of Liverpool FC 

All seater stadiums 

5 subs 

Player price inflation (400k for Kenny Dalglish) way above what anyone else was paying at the time.

.....and the myths that they play attractive football & don't spend big money on players.

To me they represent all that is bad about football.

1 hour ago, calcifer said:

Yeah, I do wonder if most of the hate for Liverpool and Man U is less to do with the clubs and players themselves but more from having to grow up with their so-called fans. I remember a couple switched over to Chelsea after their 2004-05 league championship win.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I cant see it being true but im annoying Liverpool fans about it 😂

1 hour ago, His Name Is Death said:

Yeah, I do wonder if most of the hate for Liverpool and Man U is less to do with the clubs and players themselves but more from having to grow up with their so-called fans. I remember a couple switched over to Chelsea after their 2004-05 league championship win.

I was curious and popped on a Liverpool forum and wow they don't like us. Celebrating our relegation in 2016 and consider our fanbase whiny and entitled. A lot seemed to be in the Villa end last week

They also think we dont deserve Gerrard 😂 and unsurprisingly hate Mings 

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Yep - so much bad has come out of Liverpool FC 

All seater stadiums 

5 subs 

Player price inflation (400k for Kenny Dalglish) way above what anyone else was paying at the time.

.....and the myths that they play attractive football & don't spend big money on players.

To me they represent all that is bad about football.

Nah, not at all.  Proper old traditional club, run well who spend wisely.

You may dislike their success and their fans etc etc, but they're pretty much exactly how I'd want Villa to be.

Â