Rino8

I don't begrudge them celebrating and acting like idiots after winning their long awaited title. Every other club would have done the same in that situation. Corona be damned.

They are still utter bell ends thou. They are the Florida of England.

• Like 1

If the Premier League really cared about the NHS instead of a token badge on jersey, they would take the title off them for fans behaviour.

They wont because its the peoples title 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

I hate that the media portray it this way, everyone I know either is a Liverpool fan (very small minority and generally a tit) or absolutely hates Liverpool (no matter what club they support or where in the UK they're from).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

If the Premier League really cared about the NHS instead of a token badge on jersey, they would take the title off them for fans behaviour.

You’re taking your hatred for them to the next level. 
You can’t take a title off them for fans behaviour like that.

22 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Other leagues have point deductions rules in place for clubs who's fans can't behave.

But it's a 20 point deduction or whatever it would take to dethrone Plop.

26 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Maybe take the title was a bit OTT but they need to be punished. Should be stadium ban next season or something similar. 

Its almost like the media and club are naive that this wouldn't have happened. I remember the Liverpool fan association came out and demanded an apology for suggesting this would happen. They are quiet now 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe take the title was a bit OTT but they need to be punished. Should be stadium ban next season or something similar. 

Its almost like the media and club are naive that this wouldn't have happened. I remember the Liverpool fan association came out and demanded an apology for suggesting this would happen. They are quiet now 

No fans in the stadium for the remainder of the season? :D

That'll sting for them. 

Edit: Seen talk about them not being allowed to play the remaining games at Anfield if the fans continue misbehaving. More of a nuisance than a punishment.

Edited by sne

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for bumping the Liverpool thread but talk about unbearable

Killarney is a long way away from Liverpool.

edit: I know I'm an Irish Villa fan but I'm pretty sure I'd never partake in any nonsense like that if the club ever won anything.

Edited by Kuwabatake Sanjuro

37 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Apologies for bumping the Liverpool thread but talk about unbearable

Killarney is a long way away from Liverpool.

edit: I know I'm an Irish Villa fan but I'm pretty sure I'd never partake in any nonsense like that if the club ever won anything.

They will be out blaming the Americans travelling in Kerry for this ;) 

• Like 1

How many times are they going to take to the streets to celebrate this? How many times are they going to be allowed to do this, before they face a penalty for doing this? They just do what they want and get away with it. :rolleyes:  

image.jpeg.e8bd1da7fc80e9440ee12ff1306f9c73.jpeg

2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Best thing about Covid is that they couldn't get in the ground to see it.  Pound shop people,  pound shop town.

They think everyone cares ,  I haven't even seen them lift the trophy and I doubt i ever will.

I watched it. **** me they milked it. They brought every player up one by one to get their medal. Not like up the stairs in a line. I mean like

”Mooooo Salah” Salah walks all the way up the stairs, gets his medal, shakes a hand, kissed the trophy, then walks to the side

”next it’s Sadioooo Mane” he goes up the stairs etc etc

and they did it for the back room staff too. Honestly from the start to actually lifting the trophy it was about 20 minutes 

• Like 1

Â