Rino8

Apparently the Liverpool fan who donned a mankini to place an LFC flag atop a lamppost and then fell off has died. Hope nobody posts the video here as although it was funny when I first saw it, I don’t think we need to share it if he is indeed a goner. 

33 minutes ago, choffer said:

Apparently the Liverpool fan who donned a mankini to place an LFC flag atop a lamppost and then fell off has died. Hope nobody posts the video here as although it was funny when I first saw it, I don’t think we need to share it if he is indeed a goner. 

I saw the video, didn’t look like a fatal fall... but then best way to avoid dying doing something stupid is not to do something stupid.

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Article on bbc sport titled

"Liverpools 30 years of hurt"

They've had it so bad ain't they

**** me

Edit - another line from the BBC sport site

"Liverpools remarkable rise from 10th to champions in 5 seasons"

Just saw that,  BBC sucking Liverpool's collective dicks is not a surprise.

8 of the first 10 articles are about Liverpool.

With another 7 further down the page.

• Like 2

I follow 190 accounts on Twitter covering a variety of interests including politics, history and sport. But you'd think I was a die hard Liverpool fan looking at my feed. Twitter is bad enough at the best of times but it's literally a no-go area at the moment. All that 80s based resentment I thought I'd overcome has quickly bubbled back up to the surface.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Yep Liverpool the first original plastic club , Ive got to put up with countless Liverpool 'Fans' from my year group who live nowhere near Liverpool, never ever visited Anfield and are just the children of Plastic fans.

My lads in my junior school (in the West Mids) was roughly 50-60% Liverpool fans. This was when they last won it in 1990. Villa were next, then the odd Man Utd, Everton, Baggies and Spurs fan. No small heath! 

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

When Leicester won it they never got coverage like this

well Jamie Vardy 1 million signing or Kante and Mahrez costing about 2 million between them or playing Wes Morgan and Huth together.

Thats boring, give me Keita, Fabinho for 40 million thats real football :P 

6 hours ago, chips'ngravy said:

I follow 190 accounts on Twitter covering a variety of interests including politics, history and sport. But you'd think I was a die hard Liverpool fan looking at my feed. Twitter is bad enough at the best of times but it's literally a no-go area at the moment. All that 80s based resentment I thought I'd overcome has quickly bubbled back up to the surface.

You can mute words from your timeline. I've Liverpool, YNWA, Klopp all excluded. It has made twitter bearable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They’ve been a great team - fair play 

There should be some celebration from the fans and media coverage. But Christ it’s already started getting unbearable. As others have said, how they think they’ve been so hard done. My mate who’s a fan (I tell all the time if he was Born a few later he’d be a utd fan), text our group and said yes the curse is over and then started spouting some rubbish about someone pissing on goalposts. I pointed out that he’s seen countless cup and European trophies whilst in the last 10 yrs I’ve seen us lose cup finals, get relegated, come back up and be **** shit, so if any club is cursed it certainly isn’t **** Liverpool. I then saw a video of someone else we know, celebrating And saying “yes we’re back on our perch”... it’s not your **** perch you self entitled bunch of pricks

I hope Man City come good again next year, I can’t stand Liverpool winning for a couple of seasons in a row 

Teams great, fans are mugs. Almost set fire to a landmark in liverpool apparently. There is videos of idiots letting off fireworks directing at buildings then when it hits it they are cheering

rocket polishers

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Teams great, fans are mugs. Almost set fire to a landmark in liverpool apparently. There is videos of idiots letting off fireworks directing at buildings then when it hits it they are cheering

rocket polishers

Yeah you gotta be careful when polishing your rocket so it doesn't go off and ruins something :D 

• Haha 1

I don't understand why people are surprised at the coverage they're getting. They're a hugely well-supported club and, like it or not, a true giant of European football who have just won their first league title in thirty years.

You don't have to watch the shows and it's not like other news has stopped. I suppose there should be six articles on the BBC website about us releasing Jake Doyle Hayes.

However, I do agree that the vast majority of their fans are absolutely insufferable. And like others, I'm torn because I like Klopp (Dortmund are my German team so he's a bit of a hero in that respect) and, unlike in recent years, like most of their squad. They're clearly doing a lot right. But I fully wish they weren't so their fans would get back in their boxes!

Also share the complete lack of sympathy for their comments on years of pain and hurt. I'm 31 and my earliest Villa memory was the 96 League Cup final when I was 7. Pretty much everything since that has seemed to look good has ultimately ended in disappointment, with seemingly more to come. However, I suppose we've still had it better than some teams; at least we've had a few great European nights in that time (Ajax is probably in my top two games I've attended) and seen cup finals, despite the misery of always losing them!

Anyway, yeah, **** Liverpool!

Another night of celebration and the club had to come out and condemn it. 

Considering Villa fans on the pitch was bringing football back to the dark ages I am waiting for the BBC to condemn it

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Another night of celebration and the club had to come out and condemn it. 

Considering Villa fans on the pitch was bringing football back to the dark ages I am waiting for the BBC to condemn it

Don't hold yer breath

The place was absolutely trashed. Someone fired a firework at the liver building which started a fire on a balcony. Massive cleanup operation today, people had to crawl on hands and knees taking broken glass out of the grass.

15 arrests.

Scum.

Â