Rino8

2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Hate the club but you can't deny they are a great team (albeit some like van dijk are overrated i think). Some of those goals last night especially the free kick!

Club fine. Fans are utter words removed.

1 minute ago, Tegis said:

*but why gif*

I watched the game anyway (for FPL reasons) and just kept it on in the background afterwards.

"watched it" is probably strong. Had it on while I was doing other things is a better description :) 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I watched the game anyway (for FPL reasons) and just kept it on in the background afterwards.

"watched it" is probably strong. Had it on while I was doing other things is a better description :) 

I didn’t give them the satisfaction of an additional number of viewers, refused to watch it.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It was a pretty enjoyable evening. 8 goals in that one, and the Championship finale was pretty nuts. First time in a loong while I've actually enjoyed football other than Villa winning

• Like 1

Just now, Tegis said:

It was a pretty enjoyable evening. 8 goals in that one, and the Championship finale was pretty nuts. First time in a loong while I've actually enjoyed football other than Villa winning

It was a good game. But as someone who is battling against FPL players with Salah as their captain it wasn't very comfortable :D 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, John said:

How many times are they going to take to the streets to celebrate this? How many times are they going to be allowed to do this, before they face a penalty for doing this? They just do what they want and get away with it. :rolleyes:  

image.jpeg.e8bd1da7fc80e9440ee12ff1306f9c73.jpeg

Unbelievable. Places going back into lockdown over here in Spain and they just showed those images on the national news along with the Leeds fans doing the same. Leeds players were out on an open-top bus ffs! Not seen any criticism of it in the UK media.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

A friend of mine is a Liverpool fan, and his wife gave birth today to a little boy. The middle name they’ve chosen? Norbert. Any ideas on the inspiration behind that...? Of course Jurgen Norbert Klopp!

Oh... I was going to say big Eddie Murphy fan

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

A friend of mine is a Liverpool fan, and his wife gave birth today to a little boy. The middle name they’ve chosen? Norbert. Any ideas on the inspiration behind that...? Of course Jurgen Norbert Klopp!

One of those weird non Scouser Liverpool fans who feels like he has to constantly go the extra mile to prove he's a die hard rather than a plastic?

Strange breed 

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

One of those weird non Scouser Liverpool fans who feels like he has to constantly go the extra mile to prove he's a die hard rather than a plastic?

Strange breed 

You got it, he’s the same as me. Born and raised in Kidderminster, but somehow he’s  a hardcore scouser at heart...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

You got it, he’s the same as me. Born and raised in Kidderminster, but somehow he’s  a hardcore scouser at heart...

I know a few in kiddy ;)

Used to drink in the via, utd v Liverpool is the busiest game of the season, depressing as **** 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I know a few in kiddy ;)

Used to drink in the via, utd v Liverpool is the busiest game of the season, depressing as **** 

I’ve not been in the Viaduct for years and years. I did watch a few Villa games in there way back when! 

I probably know more Liverpool fans around this area than I know Baggies Or even Blues fans!

Just now, villan-scott said:

I’ve not been in the Viaduct for years and years. I did watch a few Villa games in there way back when! 

I probably know more Liverpool fans around this area than I know Baggies Or even Blues fans!

It's shite in there but not many places have sky anymore, cue and brew have shit beer 

I know a ton of baggies thanks to my family all being baggies fans, fair few ST holders too, would say the set up kiddy lions have compared to how they all go to games is mad, blues though I would say o know more Liverpool and utd fans in kiddy 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chips'ngravy said:

Unbelievable. Places going back into lockdown over here in Spain and they just showed those images on the national news along with the Leeds fans doing the same. Leeds players were out on an open-top bus ffs! Not seen any criticism of it in the UK media.

When Liverpool fans were doing it a couple of weeks back the news said it was fantastic to see, great scenes etc.

54 minutes ago, bobzy said:

That's a lie.

No it isn't. It was mentioned on the news several times.

...and here is an example on social media from me (the liar).

On 26/06/2020 at 09:38, Genie said:

Sport Bible trolling for comments clearly

419170-EE-8052-416-A-AE1-C-BDE1-D8986397

Link

Â