Rino8

Again Suarez struggles against a top side. Yes Chelsea were very defensive, but the likes of messi/ronaldo would still make more of an impact. Fantastic footballer yes, but falls short of the best in the world in my eyes

we'll see what he does in the champions league. That will be a good indication of what level he is at, plus the world cup.
Agreed. Like I say he is a fantastic player and will get in most teams in the world. Just at the moment isn't in the very top echelon

Gary Nevilles explaination on the Liverpool, Chelsea game on SSN was absolutely brilliant. Not sure he is a lover of Liverpool, but his unbiased opinions are excellent. He described the game they played as them running out of ideas and not using Suarez to his ability and just wasting chances with no plan B. It was in great detail, he really is a top pundit.  Anyone else see it??

• Like 2

Gary Nevilles explaination on the Liverpool, Chelsea game on SSN was absolutely brilliant. Not sure he is a lover of Liverpool, but his unbiased opinions are excellent. He described the game they played as them running out of ideas and not using Suarez to his ability and just wasting chances with no plan B. It was in great detail, he really is a top pundit.  Anyone else see it??

Neville is a great pundit and funnily enough he is liked by fans from nearly club except United. I don't think they like his constant defence of Moyes.

Again Suarez struggles against a top side. Yes Chelsea were very defensive, but the likes of messi/ronaldo would still make more of an impact. Fantastic footballer yes, but falls short of the best in the world in my eyes

I said it a few weeks back and don't see anything to change my mind. a flat track bully

• Like 1

Totally agree with the two posts above. Edit from Stevo and NV

I would also add that there is a world of difference between what Chelsea did yesterday at Anfield and what West Ham did at Stamford Bridge.

I think there was very little difference between the two

Chelsea scored more goals against Liverpool than West Ham had shots against Chelsea.

Last week I was in Liverpool and the guys in our office were all booking the Monday after the last game of the season off to see the trophy parade.

Today, none of them wanted to talk about football and claim they always knew they wouldn't be allowed to win it.

:)

Liverpool want to sign Lallana, apparently. Would be a great signing. 

Not sure if he is good enough for Champions league. Lallana is having a great season, but can he repeat it at a bigger club with a lot more pressure? Might be a similar situation to Joe Allen.

Â