Rino8

He's really not racist. I don't like Suarez, but everything he does on the field is cause he's a psycho competitor. If he actually made racist remarks to evra, (and the report was far from convincing) it was to get under his skin and help his team, and not because he judges him off his skin color.

• Like 2

He's really not racist. I don't like Suarez, but everything he does on the field is cause he's a psycho competitor. If he actually made racist remarks to evra, (and the report was far from convincing) it was to get under his skin and help his team, and not because he judges him off his skin color.

Not sure if serious

The dream here is obviously to beat Man City well to give Liverpool fans hope, before they fail again in the final fixture to hand the title to City

Oh that would be quite delicious. 

• Like 1

I almost felt sorry for them... then I saw that buck toothed, diving, cheating, racist word removed crying...I almost pissed myself laughing.

• Like 1

Oh thats ok then..

Its not racist to refer to the colour of someones skin whilst insulting them if it is desgined to upset them and help your team rather than to judge them? So by that logic, "Useless N word" is perfectly acceptable but "ugly N word" would not be? :o  :blink:

• Like 3

I wonder will that mean we will never have to hear about the Istanbul comeback again :D

The #Crystanbul hashtag on twitter was comedy gold last night.

• Like 1

Kop fans are hilarious.

You know when there attendance dwindled under Hodgson, the football was shit nobody wanted to watch it. Well apparently nobody went because they ‘knew’ what was going on and that new owners were coming in.

Nothing to do with body wanting to watch shit football.

Worlds greatest fans.

Kop fans are hilarious.

You know when there attendance dwindled under Hodgson, the football was shit nobody wanted to watch it. Well apparently nobody went because they ‘knew’ what was going on and that new owners were coming in.

Nothing to do with body wanting to watch shit football.

Worlds greatest fans.

When did that happen?  Just checking the stats, they got 35,500 against Bolton on New Years day 2011 which was just before Woy got sacked. Other than that their home games were 40-43k, which is pretty much what they always get. 

I just hacked my Mom's FB and posted phunnay LOLerpool pics.

She's not a Scouse fan but...I posted them FROM her page TO my brother in law's page.

He's a plastic Manc. But...

His daughter is a really **** annoying LOLerpool "post hundreds of shit updates when they win and disappear when they lose" fair weather redscouse.

She goes on his page every day and will not be happy.

Ho ho ho :)

• Like 4

I recorded the game and watched it today.The best part was watching Suarez walking off the field after the game.I rewound and played that part back about 3/4 times.Arsehole.

• Like 1

Â