Rino8

I dont think you could ever fluke a title or be unlucky to go down, at the end of the day after 38 games the table doesnt lie, that wasnt my point though it was just that they have had a lot of luck. It has seemed destined to happen for the past month or so.

well if it was one person I would like to see lift the trophy then that has to be Gerrard. I have a feeling most neutrals feels the same.

I disagree, good player yes but I couldn't care less if he won the title.

Most neutrals i know dont want liverpool anywhere near the trophy and im the same, their fans are the worst deluded morons in world football. To the point i'd rather see two oil money teams win it over them, just a shame its inevitable now, we'll never hear the bloody end of it.

They are detestable at the best of times i cant imagine what they're going to be like for atleast a year until someone else wins it back and even then you'll be reminded of it.

This.

• Like 4

You can't fluke a title, definitely not.

It might make it easier, though, if your main rivals are also having to fight it out against difficult European opposition in an ultra competitive and challenging tournament whilst you sit at home enjoying the extra rest.

:detect:

That and the extra penalties help...

Also City and Chelsea have cocked up, Liverpool have done well to keep their form, just been very consistent.

Be interesting to see next season with the extra burden of the Champions League.

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

They've released some plans for the redevelopment of Anfield and looks quite good. Plans to expand to 59k rather than build a new Anfield! Can't wait for the day we actually sort the monstrosity of the North Stand and hopefully if we get new owners that can happen.

In terms of Liverpool winning the league I really have no qualms about it. Makes a change for me as I was only just born the last time they did! And I quite like sturridge to be honest!

Gerrard's a diving, cheating thuggish word removed. Him and Suarez picking up medals is a footballing tragedy. But plenty of other odious pricks have enjoyed success and I've survived mercifully.

• Like 3

Indeed but all that means is that someone working in a government office or with access to one of the computers did it.

It isn't automatically a sign of the Government being behind this action as it will no doubt be spun, unless its been traced back to Cameron's laptop. :)

Indeed but all that means is that someone working in a government office or with access to one of the computers did it.

It isn't automatically a sign of the Government being behind this action as it will no doubt be spun, unless its been traced back to Cameron's laptop. :)

Thats the sane take on it, a liverpool take on it would be that its a government plot to discredit the enquiry.

that's the first thing I thought, Liverpool fans turning against the government because of it. I don't think some Liverpool fans were entirely innocent regarding that day but every clubs fans aint perfect. obviously the cover up by the police etc was a disgrace. before anyone takes offence I aint blaming Liverpool fans for that tragic day.

• Like 1

There's lots of people seem to think their fans are "morons". I don't. I think they're generally alright. There' a lot of club's fans who I'd much rather avoid than redscouse - they always seem alright to me (if you take away the sometimes overpowering binkerednesss of some of their views on the likes of Suarez "no he doesn't dive" and so on).

Before it became a rip off, Anfield was my favourite away ground by a mile, even if it hads turned into a bit of a theme park for old times. I admire the way they've stuck together and stood up for Justice for the Hilsborough victims and their families. In fact I'm massively proud of them as fellow football fans for that.

Good job there's no down vote buttons on here, but I think they're alright.

Oh and I watched them play Norwich on the telly last week, and it reminded me a bit of when we won the league after ages. I perfer it when stuff (winning the league) is spread around, so it not being Utd or Chelsea is a tiny victory for that. Be even nicer if more teams could compete, mind.

• Like 2

I tell you what' does my head in about Liverpool... We were disguising the team of the year and basically all players bar Hazard should be Liverpool players.

One already said that they're gonna win the title at least 2-3 times in a row now and United will take 5 years to get into the top 4 again. I mean talk about arrogance.

Also I heard a stat that Liverpool have only used 14 players this year...they won't get that lucky again, especially with the extra games.

I tell you what' does my head in about Liverpool... We were disguising the team of the year and basically all players bar Hazard should be Liverpool players.

One already said that they're gonna win the title at least 2-3 times in a row now and United will take 5 years to get into the top 4 again. I mean talk about arrogance.

Also I heard a stat that Liverpool have only used 14 players this year...they won't get that lucky again, especially with the extra games.

We did the same in 81 didn't we

One already said that they're gonna win the title at least 2-3 times in a row now and United will take 5 years to get into the top 4 again. I mean talk about arrogance.Also I heard a stat that Liverpool have only used 14 players this year...they won't get that lucky again, especially with the extra games.

We did the same in 81 didn't we

Different times, it's a squad game now, and you can use 3 subs rather than 1.

Â