Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Even though he was abit of a prat for what he said I feel for vlaar seems like a genuine nice bloke. Wouldn't be opposed to villa offer him a one year deal I'd it helps him out

Bet he is kicking himself rejecting our deal now

• Like 1

Ha ha ha I hope the tnuc gets Mrsa that a it the ultimate karma the Dutch toss pot ......lmao

You're a bigger "tnuc" than Vlaar will ever be with comments like that. Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Even though he was abit of a prat for what he said I feel for vlaar seems like a genuine nice bloke. Wouldn't be opposed to villa offer him a one year deal I'd it helps him out

I Hope ron recovers and goes on to play a few more years but we owe him nothing , he walked away from us ..I could only ever imagine that he gets to use Bh after to regain his fitness 

He would, but I hear his knees have gone.

Too soon?

• Like 2

Sad to hear that his injury problems show no sign of resolving. I do feel for the man but it was somewhat disappointing that he made comments about a club that has supported him through his many injuries, he managed just 79 games in 3 years. His wish to play at a higher level may well happen but he would be lucky to find a club more understanding than villa have been even offering him another contract Knowing that further surgery was required.

Good Luck Ron 

Helps him out? Madness. The guy has robbed a 35/40k a week living from us and barely played. Waste of time. A player I genuinely won't miss one bit. Could not be arsed with one more week of him not being fit.

Helps him out? Madness. The guy has robbed a 35/40k a week living from us and barely played. Waste of time. A player I genuinely won't miss one bit. Could not be arsed with one more week of him not being fit.

robbed? the club paid him the money, they didnt have to give him the contract

robbed? the club paid him the money, they didnt have to give him the contract

I think you pretty much know that the use of the word 'robbed' isn't to suggest he used violence against the club to obtain his wages.

Means he was barely worth it.

Considering he was £3m and his wages weren't quite N'Zogbia levels, I think Ron was overall a decent signing. It seemed his head was turned a bit after the World Cup and similar to Benteke he probably didn't fancy another season possibly battling relegation. I don't blame Benteke for that so I can't blame Vlaar either.

It looks like he won't get the move he wanted, but I wish him well with his recovery and hopefully has a few more years left in him playing at a decent level.

Â