Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Admittedly im rubbish with photoshop

But after hearing the guy's nickname was Concrete Ron i really wanted to place a cement mixer with his head sticking out for comedy value

Gareth any chance you can do it

Not kicked a ball yet but is quickly earning cult status. Shows what some good PR can do. A lot of footballer could take a leaf out of his book.

My concern is that we seem to be bigging him up a bit too much. Expectations now sit somewhere between Larsen, Mellberg and God.

I predict he'll maim at least 2 Forest players today and end up locked up for GBH. Just hope he doesn't turn out to be another hoofer.

**** sake I sound like a right misery. talk about glass half empty :oops:

Not kicked a ball yet but is quickly earning cult status. Shows what some good PR can do. A lot of footballer could take a leaf out of his book.

My concern is that we seem to be bigging him up a bit too much. Expectations now sit somewhere between Larsen, Mellberg and God.

I predict he'll maim at least 2 Forest players today and end up locked up for GBH. Just hope he doesn't turn out to be another hoofer.

**** sake I sound like a right misery. talk about glass half empty :oops:

Had a bit of mare at forest apparently...................Bump

What did you expect? a Kompany-esque performance? It's still pre season!

Think people were just waiting for the first defeat to be negative for the sake of it.

This x 10000000000.

Some people aren't happy unless they're complaining about Villa!

What did you expect? a Kompany-esque performance? It's still pre season!

Think people were just waiting for the first defeat to be negative for the sake of it.

Just tempering everyone who is creaming themselves over this guy. Youd think we had got messi the way some are going on about him.

Yes he has the pedigree - but he also has a formidable task to adapt to the prem - ridiculously high expectation aren't going to help him

Well Kendrick said Vlaar was not at fault for any of the goals,so that's encouraging.

Two of them were Guzan's fault as they were quite a way out and didn't take deflections. The other was a goal any defender would have had trouble with and the player just mazed through everyone. I think Guzan has just handed number 1 to Given for the season as that was beyond poor for Guzan unfortunately.

Â