Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Statistics don't lie.

What statistics are they then?
Wins or points with Vlaar versus without Vlaar, for example.

This is for Mantis too.

Oh, I thought you were referring to injuries.

In that case I don't even need you to point that out - I was the one who compiled those statistics in the first place. :P

Statistics don't lie.

What statistics are they then?
Wins or points with Vlaar versus without Vlaar, for example.

This is for Mantis too.

Oh, I thought you were referring to injuries.

In that case I don't even need you to point that out - I was the one who compiled those statistics in the first place. :P

I know. Well done Mantis. Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Ron could get more than £45k a week at other clubs and although he might be willing to stay here there are other clubs at home and abroad that might see an opportunity to tempt him away from a relegation battle with us. It seems we may want him but not enough to seal a deal that would take his wages a £ above what our current custodian is comfortable with paying players as a weekly maximum now.

Ron could get more than £45k a week at other clubs and although he might be willing to stay here there are other clubs at home and abroad that might see an opportunity to tempt him away from a relegation battle with us. It seems we may want him but not enough to seal a deal that would take his wages a £ above what our current custodian is comfortable with paying players as a weekly maximum now.

Don't think there are any clubs abroad that will pay more than that. To get more he would have to go to a top 6-8 club in PL.

I stated last night saints mate from portsmouth said saints were after virgilvan dijk supporters members who he is related too reckons saints will table 3.5m for vlaar in next few days. He also said all saints money will be reinvested and that will be there bargaining tool for vlaar to sign. And someone mentioned vlaar will be offered captains armband.

I stated last night saints mate from portsmouth said saints were after virgilvan dijk supporters members who he is related too reckons saints will table 3.5m for vlaar in next few days. He also said all saints money will be reinvested and that will be there bargaining tool for vlaar to sign. And someone mentioned vlaar will be offered captains armband.

He talks almost as much shit as some of the posters on here.

I think £6-8m is a fair price for him

It may be a fair price but we do not want to sell he's a key player and Southampton have just got 90 mill in transfer funds

I cannot see us getting a replacement for 6 - 8 mill we will need at least 10 million

It's time for us to play hardball for a change its Southampton ffs not Man United

i do not think Vlaar is likely to go on strike to force a move and upset the fans he says he loves on a regular basis to move to a team who will more than likely be in a similar position to us next season after selling their best players.

I'd rather him run down the final year of his contract and leave for nothing than sell him at that price he is the difference between us staying up and going down 

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

I think £6-8m is a fair price for him

It may be a fair price but we do not want to sell he's a key player and Southampton have just got 90 mill in transfer funds

I cannot see us getting a replacement for 6 - 8 mill we will need at least 10 million

It's time for us to play hardball for a change its Southampton ffs not Man United

i do not think Vlaar is likely to go on strike to force a move and upset the fans he says he loves on a regular basis to move to a team who will more than likely be in a similar position to us next season after selling their best players.

I'd rather him run down the final year of his contract and leave for nothing than sell him at that price he is the difference between us staying up and going down 

Double his value for Southampton then  :P

Â