Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Well at least the window is open and if he is gonna miss alot of games then Lambert has the opportunity to get someone in on loan. The 3 points he helped us get today could be massive come the end of the season. fingers crossed hes ok though cus the guy is class.

Please don't tell me that he has aggravated his injury!

On a side-note, Lambert pushing Lowton back at CB instead of bringing on Donacien sums up his attitude towards the youth at this club. 

On a side-note, Lambert pushing Lowton back at CB instead of bringing on Donacien sums up his attitude towards the youth at this club. 

How does it?

We had a RB in Bacuna on the pitch, Lowton can play CB and we had an in-form Albrighton on the bench to take over in midfield....

This was a huuuuuuge game for us - massive pressure on all players - I wouldn't have put a youth player on during this game unless I really had to.

• Like 1

Anything to have a pop at Lambert, even after a win  :crylaugh:

Yeah, bringing on a youngster for his debut for the last 20 minutes of a tough, tough away game would have been a brilliant piece of management.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 3

Hairyhands has stated that Lambert watches all the home games for the youth team, which I don't think a ton of managers do.

• Like 1

Yeah Lambert got us the win by making that decision but go ahead and turn into a negative.  You would be on here giving out about Lambert if he played Donacion and it had cost us the game....

• Like 2

How does it?

We had a RB in Bacuna on the pitch, Lowton can play CB and we had an in-form Albrighton on the bench to take over in midfield....

This was a huuuuuuge game for us - massive pressure on all players - I wouldn't have put a youth player on during this game unless I really had to.

You probably wouldn't no, especially not for his DEBUT.

• Like 1

Because Lowton is a tried and failed option at CB perhaps and it isn't even his natural position? For some reactionaries on here, there never will be a right time to play youngsters like Donacien though. 

Lambert's youth policy is being attacked now? I've seen it all. What else shall we criticize him for next? Unbelievable. 

Remind me which of our youth players he has handed a league-debut to since he has been here? 

Â