Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

That said I did think he did get a bit lucky in the second half.

Think it was Ramires ironically who was charging towards the box and looked like Ron was last man to me.

Think that was the only decision Foy got wrong despite Chelsea's whining. Matic handball was correct, Ramieres red was correct, Willian was unlucky...but you're always risking it on a yellow with that sort of challenge, a Stoke player got sent off at VP for the same offence last year. And that Bennett one they're crying about Vlaar was alongside him when he fouled the Chelsea player!

Updated to include the Cardiff, Newcastle, Norwich and Chelsea games

5747768.jpg

Obviously nothing has changed in the without Vlaar row but pretty much everything has improved slightly in the with Vlaar row. Haven't worked it out for just this season but I think the stats are even more ridiculous.

I have a nagging fear that Man U may come in for him in the summer, and he'll be off. Why, I hear you cry - Man U need a complete rebuild, they need at least 2 new center halves. They'll sign some very expensive players £25m+, but to try and make that money go further they'll go for some cheaper players. How much we want £8-10m, for an international player with two years Premier league experience would a good short term fix for ManUre.

Hope it doesn't work out like this, but it'd be another Villa step backbards, if he was to leave.

Â