Stephen Ireland

omariqy

I'm going to celebrate by puffing on a Shisha pipe & I don't even smoke.

Great to know that his damn pipe's no longer reeking in the locker at BMH.

Take your pipe & shove it up your arse waster boy.

Shame the conditions of the loan prevents you playing against us as it would have been like playing against 10 men.

Good Riddance.

Now where did I put that pipe? Oh yeah, now I remember, up Irelands Arse :P

I thought it tasted funny, put me off smokin' for life ;)

Either he gets a regular start and goes balls-to-the-wall in pursuit of another enormous wage on a 2014 free or he loafs, much as he has done since his City breakthrough season, content just to steal another few years as a pro on reputation and talent. I know what my money's on.

Shame the conditions of the loan prevents you playing against us as it would have been like playing against 10 men.

Good Riddance.

What's the opposite of 'LOL'?

• Like 2

Good Riddance.

I think it's CIC. Crying In Confinement.

"We never hated Bent. Ireland was player of the year. Given was a great keeper. When Lambert came, we suddenly hated them. Just because of a few bucks..." I do not think we had any hate for any of those 3 momo. Lambo chose Benteke and Guzan instead of Bent and Given and was proved right to do so. In the case of Ireland he cost us a lot of money, gave the appearance that he would have rather not been part of the deal that took Milner to Citeh and despite having had the odd decent game for us did not do enough to earn a starting place week in week out. A move suits club and player and gives him the opportunity to show he can be the player he once was again, I hope he takes this opportunity.    

Well...all the name calling here at VillaTalk is rather unpleasant. Not saying that you did any of it.

Good Riddance.

I think it's CIC. Crying In Confinement.

LIQ (Laugh Inside Quietly) ;)

I think he's a talented player.

Obviously got something wrong with his head, but I don't see why he got cut adrift after the Bradford game last season ahead of everyone else who was also poor.

Obviously got something wrong with his head

This.

...is more important than this.

There are many talented players out there, but it is those with the right mentality and determination that actually makes it.

Obviously got something wrong with his head, but I don't see why he got cut adrift after the Bradford game last season ahead of everyone else who was also poor.

I would guess there was a bit of a 'contretemps' between him and Lambert at half time.

there is a chance Ireland will use this reconnection with Hughes to prove to the world it was us not him

best of luck to him if he does, because the alternative is to be a once rich man, broke at the age of 55 trying to do the matchday dining circuit, but with nobody wanting him on their table

Short term memories....

I wish him luck. He was player of the year at Villa, 2011-2012. Did not work out with Lambert, but might do well with Hughes.

Short term memories? That would imply that he was once something resembling a good player for us. I still don't know how he won that award. It wasn't a case of him upping his game that season, everyone else just got dragged down under McDoom.

Â