Stephen Ireland

omariqy

Any truth in the rumours that there is a clause in the loan agreement that he MUST play against us ?

That's against Premier League rules so I seriously doubt it.

Any truth in the rumours that there is a clause in the loan agreement that he MUST play against us ?

Which is a perfectly valid reason for this to be a loan not a sale, it means that one team we play against are forced to play a weakened side against us. Assuming of course that he'll be a first team regular

• Like 1

Which is a perfectly valid reason for this to be a loan not a sale, it means that one team we play against are forced to play a weakened side against us. Assuming of course that he'll be a first team regular

And assuming that him being out of the side is a disadvantage. Maybe the other 18 sides have the advantage here :P

ive forgotten my twitter password and the useless morons that run twitter havnt set i up right to get a new password, so im watching all this with 'one eye half closed' got SSN on and a dying laptop, argh!

Hope the exit door did not hit his backside on his way out of a club that I think he never really wanted to sign for. He now has a manager who thinks he still has something to offer and he will be nearer to the home he has kept since leaving Manchester so he has the opportunity to show he can still be the player he was for a short period at Citeh before his playing days are behind him.  

Hope the exit door did not hit his backside on his way out of a club that I think he never really wanted to sign for. He now has a manager who thinks he still has something to offer and he will be nearer to the home he has kept since leaving Manchester so he has the opportunity to show he can still be the player he was for a short period at Citeh before his playing days are behind him.  

Player if the year, 2011-2012, Aston Villa.

Lets be honest though, that was a bit of a protest vote a sort of voting for UKIP type thing

• Like 1

Lets be honest though, that was a bit of a protest vote a sort of voting for UKIP type thing

We never hated Bent. Ireland was player of the year. Given was a great keeper. When Lambert came, we suddenly hated them. Just because of a few bucks...

"We never hated Bent. Ireland was player of the year. Given was a great keeper. When Lambert came, we suddenly hated them. Just because of a few bucks..." I do not think we had any hate for any of those 3 momo. Lambo chose Benteke and Guzan instead of Bent and Given and was proved right to do so. In the case of Ireland he cost us a lot of money, gave the appearance that he would have rather not been part of the deal that took Milner to Citeh and despite having had the odd decent game for us did not do enough to earn a starting place week in week out. A move suits club and player and gives him the opportunity to show he can be the player he once was again, I hope he takes this opportunity.    

Edited by John

Â