Stephen Ireland

omariqy

Goodbye!

Saving isn't huge and not enough to fund new player

Not even a loan? Between this and Bannan I'd have thought we're saving at least £35k a week

I'm guessing they're only paying about £20k a week then.

Just a rough estimate on my part, but yeah I'd have thought about that. Surely there's room for a loan (Sessegnon is at the Baggies doing a medial at the moment... I'm sure he'd rather drive a bit further and come to us)

Goodbye!

What if Given,Hutton went enough to fund new player?

Don't forget Bent mate. Absolutely shocking. 

Edited by av1

Goodbye!

What if Given,Hutton went enough to fund new player?

Don't forget Bent mate. Absolutely shocking. 

Absolu

Dont

Bent paid for  Kozak

Goodbye!

Not even a loan? Between this and Bannan I'd have thought we're saving at least £35k a week

I'm guessing they're only paying about £20k a week then.

Just a rough estimate on my part, but yeah I'd have thought about that. Surely there's room for a loan (Sessegnon is at the Baggies doing a medial at the moment... I'm sure he'd rather drive a bit further and come to us)

Jeez, he's gone all the way there just to get injured, he must be gutted ;)

• Like 2

Dont care,  he's gone.  It's like a new signing

It's really not. 

His removal has meant that his disruptive nature (and believe me it was there) has gone and the atmosphere and positivity around the place has just increased.

It is like a new signing,  I can imagine the first team are delighted that the bomb squad is almost done.

His medical has been delayed.  He has a funeral to go to.

Tell you what, they've got a great medical team working on his grandma.......must have brought her back at least 10 times by now........forget about cryogenic technology, just need this medical team and you're basically immortal

Given the circumstances of grannygate (his missus having a miscarriage), I don't really think that's all that funny

I do. He wasn't poking fun at the miscarriage. Too many people willing to infer offence where none was intended these days. Ho hum.
  • Like 3

Given the circumstances of grannygate (his missus having a miscarriage), I don't really think that's all that funny

I do. He wasn't poking fun at the miscarriage. Too many people willing to infer offence where none was intended these days. Ho hum.

I know he wasn't poking fun at it directly, but I don't think grannygate is something that's really worthwhile using as a stick to beat the guy. There are plenty of other reasons

I know he wasn't poking fun at it directly, but I don't think grannygate is something that's really worthwhile using as a stick to beat the guy. There are plenty of other reasons

I do...it's one of the most stupid things ever in football, and you knew very well it wasn't about the miscarriage.

I do...it's one of the most stupid things ever in football, and you knew very well it wasn't about the miscarriage.

The whole thing is about the miscarriage though...

The whole thing is about the miscarriage though...

I don't think it was.

Â