Stephen Ireland

omariqy

Short term memories....

I wish him luck. He was player of the year at Villa, 2011-2012. Did not work out with Lambert, but might do well with Hughes.

He had about 3 decent games for us, his player of the year award was a pisstake and more of a slap in the face of McLeish.

Short term memories....

I wish him luck. He was player of the year at Villa, 2011-2012. Did not work out with Lambert, but might do well with Hughes.

Short term memories? That would imply that he was once something resembling a good player for us. I still don't know how he won that award. It wasn't a case of him upping his game that season, everyone else just got dragged down under McDoom.

I think he had upped his game a little. Problem is his game was still piss poor, it had just been so bad before that everyone was a bit shocked and confused by his apparent ability to walk on to the pitch and identify the football. Add to that we were playing the most boring football ever conceived, badly, and the fact that some one remember Ireland once managed to pass the ball forward and I think people were just confused into thinking he was our best player. 

I haven't read or heard anything he may have said when he signed for them but I don't have to. I just know it will be the absolute same shite he spouted when he arrived here and when he pitched up at the barcodes.

Unlike some on here, I don't wish him good luck. Are you **** serious? How much luck does a borderline-retard absolute word removed deserve in this life? He is an oxygen thief who has had a streak of winning the lottery jackpot every year for the last six years. Good luck? **** off.

The luck I wish him for the future differs somewhat. I wish him naught but ill fortune from hereon in. The little rat is one of those victim mentality scrotes whose own attitude and behaviour causes their problems but who lack the self-awareness and intelligence to realise it. Worse still, when anyone tries to point out the issue they will whinge that they are being "picked on" or "disrespected" and other such indulgent shite.

So, "Stevie", have a terrible year at Stoke, get bombed out of there and become one of football's pariahs, rapidly frittering your way through your fraudulently acquired millions. You word removed.

Borderline retard?

I don't understand. if we had used our best midfield combo of Ireland and Bannan as the 2 central midfield players, we wouldn't have been in the mess we were in last season... just my opinion...  :P

I don't understand. if we had used our best midfield combo of Ireland and Bannan as the 2 central midfield players, we wouldn't have been in the mess we were in last season... just my opinion...  :P

Yeah that sounds bang on ... ish.

Yeah that sounds bang on ... ish.

:D 

But really, they are not what Villa need at this moment. Good luck to them wherever they go.

There is a very good player in there. Problem is he got a huge contract too young and then lost all desire to work hard (imo).Whether he gets it back remains to be seen.

No there isn't he's been rubbish for 90% of his career, I'm pretty tired of people bringing up 12 months of football when he's 27 and hasn't done anything of note for 5 years and 5 managers have failed to recapture that firm.

He's been found out. He hasn't got the ability and focus to progress his game and he never will.

Alex McLeish?

There is a very good player in there. Problem is he got a huge contract too young and then lost all desire to work hard (imo).

Whether he gets it back remains to be seen.

He wasn't the first, he won't be the last, although hopefully he will be the last at this club.

I haven't read or heard anything he may have said when he signed for them but I don't have to. I just know it will be the absolute same shite he spouted when he arrived here and when he pitched up at the barcodes.

Unlike some on here, I don't wish him good luck. Are you **** serious? How much luck does a borderline-retard absolute word removed deserve in this life? He is an oxygen thief who has had a streak of winning the lottery jackpot every year for the last six years. Good luck? **** off.

The luck I wish him for the future differs somewhat. I wish him naught but ill fortune from hereon in. The little rat is one of those victim mentality scrotes whose own attitude and behaviour causes their problems but who lack the self-awareness and intelligence to realise it. Worse still, when anyone tries to point out the issue they will whinge that they are being "picked on" or "disrespected" and other such indulgent shite.

So, "Stevie", have a terrible year at Stoke, get bombed out of there and become one of football's pariahs, rapidly frittering your way through your fraudulently acquired millions. You word removed.

Not a fan, then?

Short term memories....

short term memories...

No one could believe he got the award, Given was robbed!

Are we paying any of his wages?

Yes at my guess about 2 thirds.

Really? What makes you think that?

Short term memories....

short term memories...

No one could believe he got the award, Given was robbed!

Are we paying any of his wages?

Yes at my guess about 2 thirds.

Really? What makes you think that?
Just from what journos and HH have said. But I did say it was a guess. Edited by Oaks

Short term memories....

I think the short term memory is that everyone was shit that season and he won by virtue of being slightly less shite than the pile of wank we served up under that god awful manager.

Short term memories....

I think the short term memory is that everyone was shit that season and he won by virtue of being slightly less shite than the pile of wank we served up under that god awful manager.

Technicalities....

Short term memories....

Technicalities....

Not really. Everyone dropped to a level that was extraordinarily shite,  he stayed at just plain shite.

Thus he was slightly better,  or to put it another way read BOFs post above

Â