Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

Holy shit, that was good but how the hell am I going to hold out until next week?!

Ideal scenario for me now (although very unlikely) is Walt doing something that saves the lives of Hank and Jesse (fairly certain Steve's a gonner) thus earning a certain measure of redemption and turning the gang against him. The big gun purchased in the future being to get/defend himself from the Nazis. Got a feeling that they might take Jesse to cook for them, as we already know they don't have Walt.

Walt walking into the car wash holding Holly is probably my favourite moment in the entire show so far

Someone please gif me!

Would be brilliant! A GIF of Walt and Holly could be used on some of the on-topic threads; similar to Grampa Simpson's turnaround from the strip-club entrance.

Best episode of the season so far.

Really? I'm surprised so many people liked it as much as they're saying. The more I think about everything, the more I feel it the worst of the season, maybe the worst of the whole series. Intense and action-packed, yes, but disappointing on a few more significant levels for me.

The title of next week's show is Ozymandias

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Edited by Davkaus

Â