Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

Personally, I think you're way off leemond

In the flash forward, when Walt returns and sees the Heisenberg graffiti, the house looks untouched from fire damage. My opinion is that as Jesse is throwing the oil about, Walt Jr comes out of his room and catches him. Although Jesse is pissed at Walt, I don't think he'd want to hurt his son, not matter how much he hates Walt, so doesn't light it on fire. Then either Walt Jr calls the police and Jesse runs away, or Walt comes back and Jesse confronts him. After that I'm not too sure, but I reckon Walt will "die" from his cancer then go into hiding, hence why the neighbour was frightened to see him. As far as it goes with Hank, I can't see a way of him catching Walt, unless Jesse confesses that what is on the tape is a lie. Him and Saul are the only ones who can testify that the tape is a lie, and I highly doubt that Saul will.

I can't wait for Monday now  :P

I think Walt fakes his death and goes on the run. His family might disappear into witness protection. Jesse could be kidnapped by the Nazi dudes/Lydia because they need a cook. Walt then comes back for him as Jesse is basically his son. Massive shoot out follows. Walt probably dies. Jesse breaks into a solemn musical number.

The ricin is the interesting element, as I can't think of anyone who Walt would need to kill discretely when he appears to have nothing to lose.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

The ricin is the interesting element, as I can't think of anyone who Walt would need to kill discretely when he appears to have nothing to lose.

Himself is the only person I can think of, but as is the case with Breaking Bad, both of the theories above this post will probably be debunked within the first 20 seconds of the next episode

Himself is the only person I can think of, but as is the case with Breaking Bad, both of the theories above this post will probably be debunked within the first 20 seconds of the next episode

Possibly but that's what makes BB so good!

I would be disappointed with Vince Gilligan if everything I put in my post wasn't completely wrong  :P

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

That last line...It can't happen, surely.

It's crazy how wildly my opinion of the characters is changing, I've been thinking Hank is the protagonist for ages now, but that one line from him when Jesse went to the bathroom swung it for me entirely. Jesse is pretty much the only character I want to get out of this alive.

Do we really have to use spoiler tags in a thread exclusively about a current TV show, during a running series? I mean, if anyone reads this before they're up to date in the show, they deserve to know that Walt murders Hank in the most recent episode.

• Like 4

Do we really have to use spoiler tags in a thread exclusively about a current TV show, during a running series? I mean, if anyone reads this before they're up to date in the show, they deserve to know that Walt murders Hank in the most recent episode.

Ha yeah we do need to use them, I only started watching it a few weeks ago but still popped into this thread (whilst being very careful) and appreciated the fact that everyone stuck with the spoilers.

I think I will actually cry when Jesse dies

I almost cried at that hug last week, for what it's worth he said job not hit, I think although Walt doesn't know the specifics of the Derek & his crew murders, he does know that Mike's guys were all killed fairly brutally by Todd's uncle, in my opinion if he was to kill Jesse it would be more of a put him to sleep thing, I don't know how many times I've waited for an episode of breaking bad and expected to have the start of an episode nailed on and been way off!

Ha yeah we do need to use them, I only started watching it a few weeks ago but still popped into this thread (whilst being very careful) and appreciated the fact that everyone stuck with the spoilers.

Jesus who would have thought he'd put the ricin in the Shraderbrau

Edited by Folski

That episode was fine. Not sure if that bald man will end up being a good thing, or a bad thing for Walt... I'd like to think it'll end up being a good thing.. I still want Walt to get away with it, but reckon that Walt's Scarface line is probably prophetic

Ok, going to start watching the first 4 of the last 8 episodes. i am very excited.

Question - will i need subtitles in any of those 4 episodes (as i'm not watching on Netflix).

Pretty sure there isn't any Spanish speaking parts.

• Like 1

Ok, going to start watching the first 4 of the last 8 episodes. i am very excited.

Question - will i need subtitles in any of those 4 episodes (as i'm not watching on Netflix).

You're ok Ender 4.

• Like 1

Â