Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

Good on the ball with a far better touch than Bacuna, very good crosser too. Sadly, his lack of pace will always hamper him in the Premiership, he got caught out far too many times. Wish him good luck if he goes, scored some vital goals and set a fair few up too.  

It's just paper talk. Just because Boro want him doesn't mean he's going.

Good. I'd like to retain him. His performances in his first full season for us were no fluke. He has the ability....

... but could do with some better coaching. Something that no doubt hasn't been helped with the situation with Karsa and Culverhouse last season.

I seen mentioned we are close to limit on our 25 man squad so with Hutton back in Frame and Bacuna who played most of last season at RB I can see why we would allow him to leave on loan.

Hutton has done absolutely nothing in a Villa shirt to suggest he is a better right-back than Lowton, Bacuna likewise.

Bizarre, presumably Keane has decided he doesn't like somebody already. This is complete assumption, but given his track record I can imagine Keane won't hesitate to identify one or two players he just simply doesn't and therefore will never like. He is stubborn and a bully by all accounts. I like the idea of Keane at the club, but I find it strange that Lambert has completely reversed both his opinion of Lowton and Hutton in the space of a couple of months since Keane joined.

I find it strange that Lambert has completely reversed both his opinion of Lowton and Hutton in the space of a couple of months since Keane joined.

Lambert has reversed his opinion on the whole young and hungry vs old and overpaid thingy. We're now where we should have been 2 years ago - the young and hungry, obviously of better quality, should have come after the old and overpaid had been used and/or sold. 

Still, with Hutton, Bent, Given and N'Zogbia in the team we're now more likely to scrape to 17th. 

Hutton has done absolutely nothing in a Villa shirt to suggest he is a better right-back than Lowton, Bacuna likewise.

Bizarre, presumably Keane has decided he doesn't like somebody already. This is complete assumption, but given his track record I can imagine Keane won't hesitate to identify one or two players he just simply doesn't and therefore will never like. He is stubborn and a bully by all accounts. I like the idea of Keane at the club, but I find it strange that Lambert has completely reversed both his opinion of Lowton and Hutton in the space of a couple of months since Keane joined.

I think it was pretty obvious that Lowton was out of favour last season.

• Like 1

I find it strange that Lambert has completely reversed both his opinion of Lowton and Hutton in the space of a couple of months since Keane joined.

Lambert has reversed his opinion on the whole young and hungry vs old and overpaid thingy. We're now where we should have been 2 years ago - the young and hungry, obviously of better quality, should have come after the old and overpaid had been used and/or sold.

Still, with Hutton, Bent, Given and N'Zogbia in the team we're now more likely to scrape to 17th.

Totally agree young and hungry was never going to work we knew that thicko lambert didnt. I hope he never ever tries it again you need experience in pl i think keane has told lambert his fortune lowton will be the first of many i think. I think lowton is finished and if we can get a left back so is bennett he will use richardson or baker as cover.

Â